t̷w̷e̷n̷t̷y̷-̷e̷i̷g̷h̷t̷

"But I guess I feel safe because you're he-"

"Felix, darling! Your friend is here!"

Felix pouted when he heard his mom rudely interrupt his little talking session with Chrissy. He was seated cross-legged on the fluffy carpet in his bedroom, his duck stuffie safe in his grasp while Lion King played on the TV on his wall. Then he furrowed, confused. Friend who? Was it Jisung? Hyunjin?

His sparkly caramel eyes lit up at the thought. A huge smile crept up his face, but before he could get up, his sister barged into his room.

"Lix you never told us you had such a hot friend!" Rachel breathed out, shocked.

"What-? Hyunjin?"

Rachel nodded a 'no'. "Are you sure he's not your boyfriend?" She paused to peep out of the room, then looked to Felix again. "He's coming!" She giggled, "Have fun with Mr. Hot blond."

Felix stared at Rachel scurry away, mouth wide open because his last brain cell couldn't process what she had just told him. He knitted his eyebrows, still confused. "Wait- blond? Hot? Channie?"

Just as the name left his lips, someone entered his room. His jaw dropped, staring in disbelief at his doorway. Chan didn't take his eyes off Felix when he carefully shut the door behind him, making sure to lock it as well. He approached the frozen boy who seemed to have forgotten how to speak. Felix gulped, suddenly it was like his heart set off on a marathon.

Chan took a moment to eye Felix; he wore an oversized, striped shirt with black shorts that exposed his thighs. Chan squatted right before him, hardly able to restrain himself from pulling the boy into his arms. "I've missed you, baby."

Once the words reached Felix's ears, he couldn't stop his lips from trembling downwards. He looked to his lap, fiddling with Chrissy as little drops of tears fell onto the stuffed animal.

"And I'm sorry for everything, Lix.." Chan voiced softly, reaching out to brush his fingers through Felix's smooth blond strands. "Will you Forgive Channie?"

Felix melted into the touch, lifting his head to meet eyes with Chan. He held eye contact for a brief while, almost as if looking for confirmation that Chan was being true. Chan tilted his head with a smile and let his slide down to the side of Felix's face, softly brushing his cheek.

"I forgive Channie." Felix broke out into a wide grin, full of all the love he had. Before he could recover from his happy smile, Chan cupped his cheeks with both hands, causing Felix's smile to freeze midway. Chan inched forward, erasing the space between them.

Felix's lips were soft. Way softer than Chan had imagined. And his thighs? Even silkier than he thought they'd feel. Like the world had abruptly come to a stop, time halted when Chan's lips met Felix's. He let his hand softly graze over the boy's thighs, sending electrifying waves through Felix's body.

Chan pulled back, just a little so their noses were still brushing against each other's. He smirked, noticing the bright blush on Felix's freckled cheeks.

"W-Why did you... I'm just your roommate right?" Felix whispered, subconsciously licking his lips. His lips were on fire with after the new sensation he didn't know he had craved.

Chan moved, sitting cross legged in front of the boy. "Maybe I want you to be more than that. Not just my roommate." Chan chuckled, seeing Felix confused. "It starts with a B." He added. He took Felix's hands in his own, caressing them with his thumbs.

Felix thought hard, biting his lips. "You want me to be a baboon?"

Chan broke out into a laugh, causing Felix to smile at him. "oh god, no silly. It can start with an L too."

It took Felix a few more seconds of thinking to come up with another answer. He gasped, "Liver? But how will I be your liver..? You have one already.."

Chan shut his eyes, mentally face-palming. He looked at Felix, who had a stupidly adorable smile plastered on his face. "At least it rhymes. I want you to be my lover. Be my boyfriend, Lee Felix."

___________________

___________________a;nthat was longer than i intended to make it, sorry skkdskand i'm sorry it was sucky oof

___________________
a;n
that was longer than i intended to make it, sorry skkdsk
and i'm sorry it was sucky oof