ѕρє¢ιαℓ | тωσ

『 Lee Minho 』

Lee Minho

It had been about 20 minutes since I got back to the dorms. I sat cross-legged in the comfort of my new bed. The squirrel boy wasn't here yet.

Wait what was his name-

Was it a mistake to have switched with Chan? I should've asked Chan to switch with the Felix boy instead.. I tried to focus on reading the chapter I just started. Heartless is a beautiful book. But the words weren't getting into my head. The thought of spending my days with a stranger scared me. I tried to keep my calm, but the thought of not having Chan by my side scared me.

Chan isn't here. He isn't my roommate this year. Meaning I have to socialize. The squirrel boy is cute, but I don't know him. And I have to live with someone I don't know. I have to live with someone, not Chan. I have to talk to someone, not Chan. This is hell..

As if he could read my mind, Mr. Squirrel entered the room right then. I quickly snapped my attention back to the book, pretending like I'm engrossed in reading. My mind, however, was stormed by multitudes of questions. Is he looking? Is he judging me? Will he say something? Should I look at him?

"Hey Minho."

Shit. He spoke.

I gulped before looking at him. He was taking his accessories off. Oh- he's hurt. I eyed the bruise on his squishy face. Must have been Changbin, the only one who'd have the heart to bully such a cute boy.

Oh no. I stared at him for too long, it's too late to greet him back now. I cursed under my breath and looked to the book again. Right, I was reading, I didn't hear him.

Should I ask his name..?

"Jisung."

I whipped my head up, whispering a small 'what?'

"Han Jisung. That's my name, what do you mean 'should' you ask it? Don't be shy, pretty boy." He smirked before entering the washroom.

I face-palmed once he closed the door, then held my hand over my cheeks. It was hot. My face must be red, yikes. I can't believe I thought out loud. How embarrassing..

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘