t̷w̷e̷n̷t̷y̷-̷n̷i̷n̷e̷

"He did what?" Hyunjin laughed, "He drove for four hours all the way to your house just to give you a high five?"

"Should I go slap Chan?" Jisung added, raising his sleeves as if he's about to pick a fight.

"No! I mean.." Felix bit his lips, trying to put the thoughts into words. A blush crept up his face. "It was a high five... But with our lips."

Silence hung in the air for some time. The three friends sat still in the cafeteria, no one breaking the quiet. It took Hyunjin and Jisung moments before they gasped in realisation.

"He kissed you?!" Jisung squealed.

"Oh my god he kissed the baby." Hyunjin muttered in shock.

Felix hid his face in his hands, unable to stop from smiling.

Jisung grabbed his hands, pulling them away from his face, "But Lix, you sure he spent two nights with you and did only that-"

Not allowing his friend to finish talking, Felix retreated his hand and buried his face again, groaning in embarrassment.

"Oh my god he fucked the baby." Hyunjin gasped, causing Jisung to gasp as well.

Felix groaned again, "Nothing happened! Maybe we.. Kinda cuddled.. Th-That's it tho!" He retorted, still covering his bright red face.

"There's no need to be shy, baby~"

Hearing a familiar voice from behind, Felix titled his head upwards, to see his boyfriend stare down at him. Without a delay, Chan gripped Felix's face in place and bent down to place a quick peck on his lips. As soon as his hands left Felix's chin, the embarrassed boy immediately hid his face once again.

Hyunjin and Jisung stared wide-eyed, mouth agape.

"Totally gonna ignore what you just did to our baby but damn your hair! That's a new look." Jisung wowed, earning a nod from Hyunjin in agreement. Chan walked around the table and took a seat in front of Felix.

"I went with him to get it dyed," Felix stated excitedly, reaching out with his hand (while doing a grabby gesture), to which Chan leaned forward in response. Felix ruffled through Chan's messy black hair, loving the smoothness. Minho finally reached the table, taking the empty seat between Hyunjin and Chan.

"But this means you're the last of us to kiss." Jisung blurted out, immediately regretting it. He held a hand over his mouth.

Felix stared at him perplexed, "Jisung has kissed?"

Hyunjin chuckled, noticing the boy next to him go ripe tomato red.

Felix was even more confused, looking back and forth between Jisung and Minho, "You okay? You guys are red." He asked, genuinely worried.

Chan couldn't hold back his laughter, wheezing at the adorable boy. "Lix baby," he started, "If Hyunjin's roommate was Changbin, we'd all have kissed our roommates."

Felix stayed still, processing the new information. "Hyunjin and Changbin were a thing?" He mumbled.

Jisung was about to release a sigh, almost thinking he hadn't been caught yet.

"Jisung kissed Minho?!" Felix squealed, causing the rest of his friends to break out laughing. He pouted, "I had no idea.. Oh-" Felix paused, pointing at someone. "Changbin is there. But he turned away when he saw us."

At the mentioned name, Minho froze while Chan arched a brow. Minho's stiffened shoulders relaxed only when Jisung held his hand over the table.

Hyunjin sighed, "He's afraid to approach us."

Chan rolled his eyes, "That's new. Why?"

"Because he thinks just apologising wouldn't be enough for whatever he's done. He's changed, I promise." Hyunjin said, leaning over the table.

"Yeah since he hasn't ripped you off of your best friends, clearly he isn't the shitbag he used to be." Chan replied,

Minho thought for a while, "But the past is in the past. He's not the only one that's changed so.. Invite him over next time." He smiled, causing the boys around him to smile as well.

___________________

___________________a;nlee minho is a sweetheart

___________________
a;n
lee minho is a sweetheart