s̷e̷v̷e̷n̷̷

"Ah crap.. Too cute." Chan mumbled. If he got a dollar for every minute he spent staring at the blond boy asleep with a duck stuffie in his arms, he could swear he'd be richer than ever.

It was nine on a Saturday morning, Chan had just returned from the gym. He had woken up at as early as six, but even by the time he returned, Felix was not awake yet. Chan made breakfast; some classic pancakes, he set aside Felix's share hoping the boy would for once give up on almost burning the kitchen down-- cooking*. While still staring down at Felix's admirable sleeping face (and occasionally getting startled when the boy moves in his sleep), he had come up with plenty of reasons to let the younger sleep, one of which was 'shit dawg he's too fucking adorable I wanna squish squish-'. Chan had to slap himself to get away from the boy, so he made way to his bed and flopped down. He hated what he was feeling. He hated feeling soft, it was 'unlike' him. He turned on his stomach and allowed himself to drown into a sea of thoughts. (Totally not about his roommate being too cute to handle.)

--

Chan's eyes fluttered open, but he didn't see the familiar ceiling of his room. His breath stopped for a few solid seconds, tongue gliding over his lips to suppress the foreign feeling in his stomach. He never intended to fall asleep, but now a part of him was thanking the lords. He was lying on his side, shamelessly eyeing his roommate's exposed thighs. Felix was making his bed, neatly arranging the stuffed animals with his back turned on Chan, unaware that the boy behind him was wide awake. His red sweater stopped at a third of his thighs, Chan was debating on whether or not he had anything on underneath. Silk skin. How would it feel to slide a hand over such smooth, silk thighs-

Chan shut his eyes, vigorously shaking his head from side to side, as if doing so would shake the thoughts off as well. He shot up, hoping the change of positions would cleanse his mind. He mentally chanted that none of this was what he should be thinking, 'especially not about someone I barely know!'

"Good afternoon! I didn't expect you'd be such a heavy sleeper." Felix giggled. He was now facing Chan, who finally opened his eyes to lock them with Felix's. Chan shifted his gaze over to the myriad of freckles littered across the boy's soft cheeks.

"Oh fuck." Chan groaned, "You have freckles.." He slapped himself mentally because oh my, could Felix get any cuter?

Felix laughed, subconsciously cupping his cheek with one hand.

"Why did you conceal it all this time? Even while you sleep." Chan asked. He gathered himself off the bed and onto his feet. "...are you insecure about it?" He spoke as he stretched.

Felix tilted his head in confusion, "no, not at all. I actually always forget to wipe the concealer off."

Chan chuckled at the boy's forgetfulness. He grabbed his favourite black leather jacket off the hook, "I don't get why you even use concealer, tho."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Oh? Hang out with Minho. Why?" Chan responded without glancing at Felix. Mayhaps, it was a lie. All Chan knew was he had to get out of there, and he had to do it fast.

"Well.. Two of my friends are coming over.." Felix trailed off, distracted by a million other thoughts. He unintentionally pouted.

"That's okay. Make sure y'all don't make a mess." Chan smiled before grabbing his car keys off the desk and exiting.

Once the door shut, Felix sighed hopelessly,

"How on earth do I show him to them now.."

___________________

___________________a;nDouble update bc I've been occupied these days and y'all deserve it :')

___________________
a;n
Double update bc I've been occupied these days and y'all deserve it :')