Chapter 1

Voice of Luiz

Finally I finished the poem.Writing this poem is a journey for me.I never felt so captivating.It seems I'm flying above the unknown lands in my magic carpet. I feel so free.It's the longest poem I've ever penned.I think five thousand words have crossed.

Actually I wanted to depict fire in different way,it's not always threatening.Often fire has it's tones,tunes,ressurection and also ashes. No wonder that ancient people worshipped fire.For me Firebenders are greatest elimentalists.And I want to have a tattoo to celebrate this poem.

Lit a cigar my love,

From the fire of my soul

Give the touch of fire on my soul

So goes my poem.And I don't think I have to get a fire tattoo to celebrate it.Tattoos have no bounds and have I.

I am your normal sixteen years old boy,majoring in literature from high school.And I'm quite introvert person with a little circle friends. I'm gay and I didn't come out of the closet. My parents pamper me so much and I don't think of hurting them anyway.I feel like a prince at home,I'm pampered single child !!

I love Mountain Dew to say out loud, this drink really gives me extract of fresh hilly dew drops.Another thing I love apart from poems is Tattoo, it's inked wonder. I believe language of soul should be written before it's erased.

Oh I was thinking too much; suddenly a soft , sonorous tune enchanted me; may be it's flute or some air related instrument. It's so appeasing and regaling. I listened to it a while then felt it milds away gradually. Quickly I stared from my window to see a boy passing by the road, playing a flute.

He already crossed the front road of my house, so I couldn't see his face. The tone of flute faded away, but it's enthralling tune made my day !!

I thought of running down and catch him, but it's not needed. I let him go. I need to go to school, I'm already late.

*************************

So,I reached School on my bike; biking on the road is like icing on the cake.Cool wind tousled my hair giving me shiver on the body. I met Rob on the parking.

'Hi Luiz'

'Hi Rob,you are also late', I smiled.

'Yeah,Chris is responsible for it',he sighed. Chris is Rob's little brother, practically his son. I find it amazing how he fosters his baby bro.

'You know Rob I've completed the poem finally', I stated.

'Oh really !! congrats mate; I thought it'll be a never ending poem', he poked. I gave a light slap on his shoulder. 

'Rob,let's go,we are already late', I said & we headed towards the classroom. Unlike other students I never found studying boring.It's my both plus and minus point. Friends say, Luiz won't look at the world shirking eyes away from books.

'Luiz,how many poems have you completed?', I heard Nina whispering.

'Why?',I rolled my eyes.

'Just curious', she sighed, 'You know what? I adore poet type guys,there is always fusion around them'.

Oh !! she has to say all these creepy things amid the class. I chose to ignore her.These people should not be encouraged. 

 'Luiz, I saw that bitch saying something; what did she say?', Rob asked. He's kinda annoying sometimes; his sharp eyes hardly misses a thing. Still he is simple boy with heart of gold and obviously my best friend.

'Oh she !! she was searching for a boy toy', I smiled, 'And toyed with a plan to have me'.

'Hey Luiz, our cute poet', Chris shouted from a corner and I saw him heading towards us with his sister Christina. I don't like them much, they always have stupid rumors to tell.Still they are admirers of my poems.Who doesn't love adulation? so,I tolerate them anyway. 

'Hi Chris ! Hi Christina!'

'Luiz, see',they pointed on their wrist to show a tiny tattoo of a drummer; a person is beating drum; and most astonishingly both bro and sis tattooed same thing. So adorable!!.