Best Sleep Ever~BMC

Jeremy's POV
Y/N and I were sitting on my couch, watching her favorite movie, ___________. She always came over heere and made me watch it with her, but I never minded because I loved spending time with her.

She always laid out blankets and got popcorn, snuggling up into a blanket ball, and we watched.
Well, she watched. I still just watched, just not the movie. I preferred watching Y/N much more. When something funny happened, she didn't laugh, she just scrunched her nose and her lips curved.
When something sad happened and her eyes seemed to frown, but her mouth remained stiff, and she strangled the blanket.

"Hey, do you want popcorn?" She'd mumble out every several minutes, like a timer went off in her brain, but she kept her beautiful eyes glued to the screen.
"No I'm fine." I smiled.
She held the bowl in her lap and munched on it, soon her eyes fluttering.

Her eyelids got heavier and heavier, and soon completely closed, her whole head falling down onto my shoulder.
I stiffened up, but smiled, my shoulder feeling tingly. The comfort of her soft snoring made my lids heavy, too and soon I fell asleep.

*time skip*

Y/N's POV
My eyes opened to the sound of a car alarm outside, and I groaned from the terrible feeling of being pulled from my sleep.
Some of the best sleep ever by the way, I-
"Uhhhhhh, Y/N?"

I looked up and realized Jeremy was laying there, me snuggled on top of him, my hand in his hair, and he had his arms and legs wrapped around me.
We stared at each other for a second before simultaneously screaming and backing away.

"What were you doing?"
"What were you doing?!"
We kept eyeing each other suspiciously.
"Why was your hand in my hair?"
"Why were you limbs wrapped around me?"
More suspicious eye contact.
"Do you remember what happened?"
"No do you?"
We both shook our heads 'no'.

I felt a smile break through my freaked exterior.
"That was the best sleep I've ever had." I giggled, yawing again. I looked around, and it was still dark.
"Yah me too." He smiled as well.

I crawled closer to him and curled up in his side, making him tense up. I ran my fingers through his hair, and he apprehensively wrapped his arms around me.
"I don't know about you, but I'm going back to sleep." I told him, getting comfortable and closing my eyes.
Soon he relaxed and I felt his arms and legs hug me, making me feel warm and serene.

"Y/N... you're-"
"Shhhh, go to sleep Jer." I whispered, running my fingers more through his soft, curly fluff.
He sighed happily and hugged me tighter.
And my focus drifted off again, pulling me into the peaceful void of dreams. Most of which consisted of me touching soft, stuffed animals.

*time skip*

Jeremy's POV
I woke up before Y/N, and sat there playing with her hair. The sunlight hit her features just right, highlighting all her most gorgeous features.
Soon her eyes fluttered open, and she took a deep breath, pulling her hand over her mouth in a yawn.

Her vision adjusted and she looked at me, smiling.
"Good morning Jer." She mumbled.
My face heated up. I loved it when she called me that.
"Morning." I smiled back.

Without thinking, I leaned down and pecked her lips, but immediately bit my lip in anguish.
"O-oh... I uh... I don't know... why... why I did that. I'm... Ugh I'm sorry."
She giggled and pushed her lips against mine, making a embarrassing squeak escape my lips.
"It's 100% okay." She assured me.

I hugged her close to me and we sat there, in the morning sun, just... relaxing. It was ni-
"Shoot it's Wednesday!!" She screeched jumping up and running up my stairs.
I laughed, and she ran back down.
"Right, we're at your house." She sighed.
"Don't worry I have something you can wear." I got up to and she grabbed my wrist dragging me upstairs.

"Relax Y/N, we still have... 10 MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS!! SHIIIIIIIT!!"
We raced up the stairs scrambling to get our stuff, and Y/N just wore some of my clothes.
Needless to say when we got to school, Michael had some things to say about that.

.