Teach Me~BMC

Rich's POV
I was lying on my bed watching Legally Blonde, when Y/N burst through my door and dramatically collapsed on my bed.
I knew what this meant, so I muted the TV and laid next to her.
"What'th up?" I asked, twisting a strand of hair around my finger.

She sighed and turned her head to stare at me.
"I got asked out today." She made a raspberry noise. Part of that really hurt my heart, but the fact she seemed upset might be a good sign.
"Well... who asked you?" I gulped.
She frowned.
"Ugh, Kurt Kelley. This is going to sound stupid, but he has dated a lot of people, and so he obviously has had a lot of experience."

I nodded.
"And you don't have a whole lot of experienth."
"Exactly." She nodded.
"So... what am I gonna do?" She frowned.
I thought for a minute. I didn't really want to help, because I didn't want anyone stealing my going out with Y/N, but I also wanted to be a good best friend.
So I split the difference.

"Well you know, I have a lot of experiencth from my Thquip. Maybe I could help."
She stared at me with piercing (e/c) eyes.
"Okay. Teach me sir." She smiled.

We sat up and she faced me, criss-cross.
"What... do we start with?" She asked.
"Well... what do you need help with?" I had no idea what she needed to know.
"I can't make casual conversation." She smirked.
"We have cathual converthation all the time."
"Well ya but, that's different. You're just.. Rich, it's easy to talk to you. This is Kurt, who I don't know we'll."

I nodded.
"Well, if there'th a loll in converthation then jutht, be you. You're funny, you can get a laugh out of anyone." I smiled.
She grinned and nudged my arm with her fist.
"Thanks. Okay, now for the weird part."
"Thounds weird." I laughed.

"So Kurt, has been with a lot of girls, and... I... don't know, how to kiss."
I froze. Oh, that weird. How do I show her how to do this?
"Well, um..." I sputtered out.
I placed a hand gently on the side of her face, and she stiffened.

"You want to um... thet it up right or it'll be weird. Tho, like thith."
I caressed her cheek with my thumb, and stared at her. I'd been wanting this for so long, and here I was about to kiss Y/N.
I leaned in gently, and watched her shut her eyes. I couldn't bring myself to take my eyes off of her, so I held my gaze and gently placed my lips on hers.
It was blissful. I held her face with both my hands and pressed slightly harder, against her soft lips.

She reached up and ran her fingers through my hair, making my spine tingle.
She smelled like coffee and spearmint gum, and I heard a muffled squeak come from her.
I pulled away and she stared into my eyes, panting softly.
"Tho... jutht like that." I breathed out.
"Excuse me I need to make a call."
She stood up from the bed and I kissed her hand on my head.

"What, why?" I whined.
She smirked.
"I just need to tell Kurt I can't make it."
I smiled and stood up, wrapping my arms around her waist. She squealed and I kissed her neck, making her tense up.
I looked up to her and she was red and smiling.
"Call him later, he can wait."
She giggled and kissed me back.
I've waited this long for the girl I loved, I'm not waiting anymore.

.