Bad Date~BMC

Requested by @WatermelonCatDog
Thank you
I will literally write anything you request

Jeremy's POV
I was sitting in my living room, playing video games by myself.
Michael was out with his moms at some restaurant, and my dad was at work so I was stuck at home by myself.

I was right about to beat the level when there was a sharp knocking at my door. Could dad be home already? No it couldn't be him, he had a key.

I got up and walked to the door, to see a soaking wet Y/N standing there.
She was sniffling and her face were puffy and red. It was clear despite the heavy rain, that she had been crying.

"Y/N! What's up, I thought you were... on a date." The last part hurt to say. As bad as it was, I hoped it didn't go well.
Once I said that, she started sobbing harder.
I led her inside and ran to grab a towel.

Once she was wrapped up and I made some hot chocolate, we sat down and I grabbed some tissues.
"So tell me what happened." I sat close to her, our legs touching. I got butterflies.
"Well, *sniff* he was really touchy during the movie. Then at the end, he led me to his car, and he wanted me to-um... *sniff*."

"Ohhhhh. Okay." I understood what she meant. That horny bastard.
"Yah, and when I didn't want to, he kicked me out of the car. So I walked here because it was the closest, and well..."
She didn't finish her sentence.
I can't believe it, she had to go through all that.
Who could leave such a great girl?

I've been pining over Y/N since freshman year and this guy decides to throw her out like trash?!
He should be dead.

"Well, he's a dick. You deserve way better."
She looked at me and smiled. I could get lost in her (e/c) eyes for hours.
"Yah, I do." She said.
Before I knew it, her lips were on mine, and I was frozen.

Is this really happening?
Am I dreaming?
Wake up Jeremy! This is Y/N.
She pulled away and I was positive my face was beet red, but so was hers.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that. That was so uncalled for."

I could tell she was about to stand up, so I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me, connecting our lips again.
My lips were chapped on hers, and she tasted like chocolate.
She pulled away again, but her bright blush was accompanied by a smile.

"I-um... heh. This is much better than my date." She laughed.
I laughed too and kissed her temple.
"You... don't know how long I wanted to do that." I stuttered out.
She looked shocked.
"R-really?"

Absolutely. I thought.
I thought about how amazing beautiful she was, how sarcastic and funny, smart and... and...
I kissed her again, holding the back of her head with my hand.
She reached up and ran her fingers through my hair. I felt like I was flying.
Maybe I was. Because I sure wasn't on the ground. I was on Cloud 9.
I loved this girl so much.

.