Chapter 111

Hey everybody! 

PLEASE READ THIS!

Long-time no see! 

First of all, I hope that everybody is doing great (as much as they can be with this boredom) and staying healthy during those crazy times. 

I know I have disappeared from the face of the earth but I've genuinely been extremely busy with school, unit exams, online learning, service actions other projects, and activities. Yeah, it's been crazy! 

This situation only added more work to my list and I know it might seem like I forgot about Wattpad but that's not true. I'm extremely thankful to all the people here that have supported me and are STILL here to this day even though I've been gone for so long. 

I hope you guys understand and realize that the book is not my first priority, however, it holds a very special place in my life. And I am going to complete the book even though it might seem like I've just tossed it to the side. 

For everyone who's stuck around for the start thank you, I'll try my best to satisfy your reading needs ;) 

I understand that my disappearance might've caused lots of people to leave and that's okay. I'm hoping to get some positive/constructive feedback for the chapter to see how I'm doing and how the book is going for you. 

Also once you're done let me know what you'd like to see next (besides Chris POV) 

If we manage to bring this chapter to 350 comments and 315 votes I will try to update the next chapter within the next 2 weeks. 

A little recap for everyone who doesn't remember what the hell was going on :) 

*****

"I'm gonna call him! I'm gonna call him right now!" She exclaimed, trying to calm me down. Quickly, she took her phone out and dialed someone's number.

"Here! See? Hello, Felix! I- I need Chris on the line!"

That's when I felt the nurses get to me again. Their hands wrapped around my wrists as they began to drag me back.

I screamed out in agony as one of the nurses accidentally squeezed my bandaged wrist.

"No! Let go of me!" I screamed as the tears began to pour out of my eyes.

She immediately let go of my wrist and jumped back. The rest continued pulling me back by my arms and trying to get me down to the ground.

"She needs to calm down. Sedate her!" I heard one of them say as I struggled against their hold on the ground.

"No! No please! Don't touch me. PLEASE," I shouted for help. The nurse next to me took out a needle while the rest tried to hold me down.

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" I heard his voice thunder. 

****

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" I heard his voice thunder. 

Immediately my heart sparked up, I struggled against their hold and tried to look up. Chris was hovering over my crouched frame. His eyes were shining with malice. He looked absolutely terrifying. I thought I was dreaming. My mind was playing a trick on me again.