Chapter 3

Chapter three. Kitten you better run.

Gabriella at the club.

Antonio's Pov.

I woke up with a massive headache. 

I looked around trying to understand where the hell was I right now. I looked around to see a bedroom. It had brown wall's, a couch and a bed next to a lamp.

The room looked like some hotel room. What was I even doing here? I would remember if I had something important here. All I remember were episodes from yesterday. Some girl and I. 

Kitten. That was how I called her.

The girl was gorgeous. But young. Perhaps too young for me. Although her behavior and confidence were enough for any man to understand that she knew what she was doing. The girl intrigued me. She knew what she wanted. And that something was me. 

And I simply wanted to have fun. A one night stand. Nothing more. I looked around the hotel room as I tried to spot her. Did she already leave? I scoffed. She did seem like the type to love em and leave em. My head was ringing as I tried to understand what had happened. I sat up. I rubbed my head as I looked around the room. One particular thing caught my eye. 

A letter. 

I stood up as I walked towards the peace of parchment. I read the words all over again as I felt like I had been cheated on. The anger inside of me increased. I violently moved my arm towards my pocket as I took out the remaining money. 250 euros. I had 3500. She took it, she indeed took the money and left.

I angrily took out my phone and called Mason, the owner of the club

''Hey my man, how can I help you?'' He answered on the first ring. 

''I need you to send me any kind of information, or picture's on room 358 right now!'' I tried to restrain my voice.

''Is there anything wrong?" He asked me. His tone serious now. 

''There will be something wrong with your face if you don't send me the damn picture's now!'' I shouted angrily.

''Calm, your tits, Antonio. I'm working on it" He said before hanging up the phone. The money was not a problem. What fucking difference did three thousand euros make? None. But to know that some girl tricked me would always matter. I wouldn't let her off the hook. I got a message. 

 "The room 358 was occupied at 11.48 in the night. You were captured carrying a young brunette to the room at 11.48.  At 12.24 the brunette was captured going out of the room alone."

"Damn it!' I hissed as I dialed Christofer's number. Boss would fucking kill me. 

"What is it?" His rough voice pierced my ear. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath.

"It's not a big deal. Some girl-" I started to talk.

''A girl?" He scoffed. 

"Yes. A girl and I had a little fling. The brat tricked me and took my money" I said. 

"Tricked you ?" His voice was calm. I took a deep breath. Calmness was a sighn of murder. Christofer didn't need to shout for us to understand his intentions. And right now he was more than angry, 

"It was supposed to be a normal fling. Nothing more. I took her to a room. Then I don't remember anything. I woke up to see a letter. " I explained.

''I want to see her'' he said calmly. I could almost imagine his smirk. This meant no good. 

"You want her?" I tried to clarify. Kitten you better run. 

''My second man. A man who pays no attention towards women managed to get tricked my some mysterious girl. That means she must be something. She left you a not. Meaning she liked to play. I want to see her, Antonio. Bring her to me" He said.