Chapter 18

I have to have this talk with him. He saved me from dying. Antonio could have easily gave Christofer the real information about me and then I would have been dead by now or somewhere in his bacement getting tortured. 

What surprised me the most was how the hell did he find information about me? All my files were deleted. According to my files I was dead while Dina didn't even exist. And Alex was never seen by anyone from here.

He changed all the information about me and gave Chritsofer wrong information. He could get killed for this since family as in Mafia comes first. And if you beatray your family then they will have to kill you for different reasons.  

He risked getting killed so he could save me, but for what?. Why would he even do that? For sure this wasn't because he cared for me and wanted to save me. I knew man like him, i know how their mind works and what they want. He must have done this to somehow use me for something he needs. He would use this to blackmail me. 

I shall be ready for anything and I'll have to know what I'm getting myself into.  I took a deep breath and knocked on his door. After a minute or so he opened the door and looked at me with a 'It's fu**ing 3 in the night' look. Okay it may have been 3 at night but i knew this would be the hour when i could actually talk with him without getting caught. 

"Can I come in?" I asked him. 

He made this strange gesture with his head which must have been  his 'come in'. So I took my cue and entered his room. The room was big. It had dark grey walls and a professional look to it just as i imagined it.

"I take it you didn't come here for a goodnight kiss did you?" He asked after he let me take a look at his room.

"I would say a goodnight talk"

"So what's the thing?." He skipped the chit chat. 

"Alright I'll get to it straight away. I want to know why did you change my documents?" I said bluntly. 

He raised his eyebrows and smirked. " Oh that" he made clicking sound with his mouth. 

"Well you see, it's not everyday that the enemy Mafia's daughter is handed to you in a silver platter." 

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that having your highness here is one of the biggest advantages we can have. What a better way to destroy their Mafia than have their little daughter. "

I felt my chest tighten. If he knew about this what did he know about my siblings? Did he know wheer they were? Perhaps he already had them tortured. 

"What do you plan on doing then?" I controlled my shaking voice. 

"Their little princess has gone missing. They have the whole Mafia on their feet in hope of finding their little girl. They are ready to do anything to have you   back save and imagine their surprise when find out that we have you. Imagine all the things they will do to get you back safely. And that's the reason why Chrstofer shouldn't know about your true identity , otherwise he will kill you the same second and we don't need that do we?. We need you healthy and pretty much alive for our own benefit. "

"What makes you think they want me safe? Don't you think that I wouldn't be doing what I do for money if my parents cared for me?" I mocked him in hope of confusing him.

"I would say you play a pretty good game Gabriella,but you missed a detail which juts ruined your chnace of making me believe in this." He smiled a dark smile.

"You forgot about your brother"

I felt my legs weaken and I would fall down on my knees if not the table under my hand. My brother...he knew about my brother. What i feared the most happned just now. He knew about Alex. This wasn't just another way of scaring me, this was a way of blackmailing me. He knew what he was doing. He knew what would make me miserable. I would do anything for my twin.

"M...my brother?" I asked weakly as he nodded mockingly.

"Your twin brother Alexander Steffano Abandonato"

"Name your price" I whsipered shakingly. 

"You will be a good little girl and listen to what I tell you. You will do exactly what I want you to do or else I will have your brother right here." He whispered  behind my ear putting a strand of my hair behind my ear making me shudder.  

I nodded angrily. The only thing that gave me a little bit of hope was that he didn't say anything about Dina, what if he didn't know about her. 

"Now I want my promised goodnight kiss" He whispered with a twisted smile on his face.

"You are sick" I spat being unable to hold myself. He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Am I really? Do you want to meet your brother in the basement today? Because that can be easily arranged".

I closed  my eyes in hope that this was just  dream. This wasn't real, he didn't know about Alex. I wasn't being blackmailed into his slave.i opened my eyes back but the smug look on his face made me realise that this indeed was real. 

I took a deep breath and pinned him to the wall. I put my lips on his and kissed him. He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me everywhere. I felt disgusted by him. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine someone else but him. I could almost see the sea colored eyes of the handsome man. I imagined myself playing with his light brown hair. But then i snapped into reality when he took his lips of mine. I opened my eyes and was face to face with a drak haired and eyes man. 

He opened the door for me and without uttering a single word i was out if the room.