Chapter 89

I'M SORRY
DON'T KILL ME
Guys I know I haven't been updating as often lately. I was on Vacation at Spain. Some of you guys know whats up but the rest of you don't...
Were moving! I am spending my last days home with my family and friends because I will not see them for a very long time.
That's the reason I am not updating as often. Hope you guys understand...
And now!
Please stay till the end because I have news!
Love you
Enjoy!

****

"My Princess" He said.

At his words I felt my stomach drop and my cheeks turn red. My princess. The words burned my mind.

"Your princess?" I asked after I regained my breath. He pulled back as he stared me right in the eyes.

"Yes" He voiced.

I couldn't help but once again get lost in his eyes. His ocean blue eyes. I didn't even notice how I brought my fingers up. My fingers caressed his cheek and I could see him react to my touch.

"Gab-"

"Shh" I shushed him, making his jaw clench. I moved my fingers down as I rested them next to his neck.

"Have you gotten used to me?" I asked him quietly, making his eyes widen slightly.

"You want me to join don't you?" I questioned, not tearing my gaze away from his handsome face.

"You're a natural" A deep rumbling voice came from his chest, making my cheeks redden.

"You know how to work. You were born a natural. As the leader I want you to join" He said as his own fingers connected with mine, making my skin burn.

"As the leader" I muttered.

"And what about as Chris? Not the ruthless Christofer Luca Santobello but just...Chris" I voiced.

My Chris.

"He wants you to join" He murmured after a minute. I swallowed the gasp that was caught in my throat. Instinctively my fingers moved away from his as they went up to caress his srong cheeks.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything. But it felt right. Right to touch him like this. To feel his heat from so close. To smell him.

Our heads moved closer and I could feel my heartbeat fasten. His warm breath fanned my face as I looked down at his lips. We were so close. Too close. Our noses touching. If only one of us reached out.

All of a sudden Chris turned his head away from me, making me breath out. Fuck. I was such a fool. I stood up from my sitting position and started to walk towards my bed when I felt his fingers wrap around my wirst. He pulled me back but I resisted and tried not to look at him. I bumped into his chest and kept my eyes down.

"Look at me" He whispered. I did nothing. His fingers wrapped around my chin as he made me look him in the eyes.

"I'm sick" He murmured.

"I already got you sick. That won't happen again" He voiced, making my eyes widen. He didn't want to kiss me because of his illness. I couldn't speak so I gave him a soft nod. His fingers went up from my chin up to my cheeks and I bit my lip. His eyes lingered on my lips as he let out a small chuckle.