READ THIS

RESPECT ME ENOUGH TO READ THIS

know I have been gone for over a month now. Before you take out the stakes and prepare to destroy me I would like to explain. As many of you have noticed I haven't been active on Instagram either. That's because of my school. Time is running like crazy and I'm trying to meet all my deadlines. 

I think you've got the point

I think you've got the point. I'm swimming in piles of work and I'm struggling to meet all my deadlines. I've got a lot of people messaging me, saying "I'm tired of waiting. Upload already or I'm out" In that case, I'm very sorry but yeah, you're out. I'm sorry for making you wait for me but I need you to understand that I've got a complicated student life outside of Wattpad. I TRY my best to keep up with the updates.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude but I can't do everything at the same time. If I don't have the opportunity to take my time then I'm going to have to take a break from Wattpad. NOW, I'm sure nobody wants that, therefore let's focus on the positive.

A lot of you asked me for some drafts from my personal book, which I'm planning to publish. Here is a little part.

 Here is a little part

This is all I will give for now

This is all I will give for now. I will be publishing the book soon, if you're interested in purchasing the book then message me. 

I SWEAR that I will be updating as SOON AS POSSIBLE!