Chapter 60

Enjoy what I have prepared for you.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We were silent at first. We walked with our ice cream's in our hands and enjoyed the view. It wasn't awkward. It felt nice. This would be the perfect opportunity to talk.

"It feels nice, knowing we can just talk like normal people" I said.

"But we aren't normal people, Gabriella." He said without taking a glance at me. I shook my head and happily looked around the busy center. It was the middle of the night, but the life was active in here. The bright lights that decorated the coffee shops, ane cafes brought my mood up.

"Maybe we aren't. But I want to feel comfortable enough to talk to you. To feel good enough to joke with you" I found myself saying.

"You don't feel comfortable with me?" He asked me after a minute. I shrugged. The truth was that I felt free next to him. I felt like maybe I could enjoy my life for a little while. Before the hell would break loose. With him I felt like I could do crazy things again and enjoy myself.

"I don't know" I told him instead.

"Chris," I asked softly.

"Why don't you let people see the good in you?" I asked him. His shoulders tenced and I looked down. I stepped my line again. He was silent. I figured he wouldn't answer.

"When people see good they start to expect it. And I don't want to live up to anyones expectations" He said as a dark look crossed his eyes.

"But do you really like being this way? Do you like being so..cold?" I asked him.

"I am what I am. And I don't plan on changing" He said gruffly. I sighed.

"Chris, why don't you tell me something about you? Anything" I said after a minute. His body tenced. I couldn't keep my gaze off from his shirtless state.

"What do you want to know?" He asked me. My breath was short. Was he actually willing to answer my questions? I spotted a bench and moved towards it. We sat down.

"I just want to talk about you. Tell me about your childhood. Or the things you love. Let's continue the questions" I stated. His jaw clenched as he looked away from me.

My fingers moved towards his shoulder as I placed my hand on his back. His body grew rigid. He turned back to stare at me. I dropped my hand immediately. He looked like he wanted to say something but he contained himself.

I took another small bite from my ice cream. More like a lick. I almost moaned at how good the taste actually was. Christofer's gaze burned me as I realized that I did indeed somehow moan. My cheeks reddened as he bit his lip. A smirk crossed his face.

"Well. Uh. My childhood was...fine" He said after I blushed like a madwoman. I raised my eyebrow at him and he groaned.

"I was a normal kid. I loved cars and uh...I watched starwars. I played with my annoying little sister. But once I kicked twelve my father started to teach me the duties of becoming a leader. There was no more time for playing and goofing around. My father took me to most of the deals and thought me one of the most important things. He thought me how to turn off your emotions. My whole life I spent, training and practicing. I was cold and indifferent. I guess nothing changed" He shrugged.