Chapter 84

I heard muffled sounds from all around me. I frowned in my deep state of sleep, feeling very tired.

"Enzo!" I heard Chris exclaim, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Chrissy!" The childs voice shot back. I tried to blink away the sleep but I couldn't.

"I missed you so much!" The child exclaimed. I heard Chris cough lightly.

"I missed you too, buddy" He answered back. I found myself pacing in my sleep. Finally I opened my eyes and tried to blink away the bluriness. I looked around myself. Felix was sitting next to my bed as Isabella sat on the couch. Chris had his little brother, Enzo in his hands. I looked silently as I found myself admiring the way Chris was with his little brother.

Enzo kept whispering things to him exitedly as Chris laughed and commented on what his brother was saying. I snapped out of my daze when his eyes landed on me. Enzo saw that his brothers attention was no longer on him and he too turned to look at me.

"You're awake" Chris muttered, making me nod. I smiled at Enzo, making him look down shyly.

"Hello," I said sweetly, chuckling at his reaction. He looked back at me, making my heart stutter from how much he reminded me of Chris.

"Come here, buddy" Felix said from next to me. Enzo jumped up from Christofer's arms as he shyly walked towards us. I patted the free space on my bed as I sat down, flinching from the cuts that were made by the IV's. Enzo sat down next to me.

"Hey, sweetie. Do you remember me?" I asked him, making him grin.

"You're Gabriella right?" He asked me, making me nod. He smiled at me.

"We bumped into each other" I said, making him giggle.

"Yes and then Chrissy got mad at me for talking to pretty girls" He said, making me give Chris a look. I found myself ruffling Enzo's hair, not being able to handle his cuteness.

"He's scary isn't he?" I whispered to Enzo, making him burst into laughter.

"Yes! When he starts to yell!" Enzo said with a small fist pump into the air. Chris scoffed and I stuck my tounge at him.

"I know" I shook my head jokingly.

"He likes to yell a lot" I said as I smirked at Chris.

"Well, Gabriella is scary too, little man. You have to see how scary she gets when she starts to yell. She turns into a demon" Chris said, folding his arms. I scoffed at him.

"I don't believe it. Pretty girls don't turn into demons" Enzo said stubbornly, folding his hands just like his brother did.

"You're the sweetest thing aren't you" I chuckled. Felix and Isabella both started to laugh, making me raise an eyebrow.

"He's the little devil in disguise" Felix said as he extended his arms for Enzo. He picked Enzo up, gently without making him touch me.

"He's only acting so sweet because he likes you" Isabella laughed, making me look at her. I wanted to give in and crack a smile but the reminder of her painful words didn't let me do that. I looked away from her.

"Not true!" Enzo exclaimed stubbornly, making me laugh at how much he reminded me off Chris.

"Don't play innocent, buddy. You're no angel" Chris joked as he leaned on the bed.

"I don't want to be an angel anyway" Enzo said.

"And why's that?" I asked him.

"Because angel's aren't strong! And I want to be strong because I'm a man!" He said proudly, making me glare at Chris for rubbing off on the kid even though what Enzo said was extremely cute for a six year old.