Chapter 54

Hey there.
I was planning on showing you guys a semi picture of mine but I won't. I know how much you guys want a connection between them so I decided to surpise you guys a bit.
Anyways I hope you guys enjoy!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I remembered what I was thought. The punches went on almost instinctively. Like I was a professional. One hit followed another one as I felt myself calming

"Gabriella" My name sounded perfect coming out of his lips. He noticed me almost immediately. With a final punch I stopped and looked at him.

For the first time in my life I saw Christofer wearing something other than his suit. He was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and no shirt. My eyes stayed on his muscular chest for longer than needed. I never knew he was so freaking fit. His face was next in line. His eyes were widened. His experssion surprised.

"Christofer" I aknowledged.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"The same thing you are doing. Letting off steam" I shrugged. Even though that was the last intention on my mind. I knew it was an excuse to see Christofer. He clenched his knuckles angrily.

"I heard you" I let the truth slip.

"And you decided to investigate again?" He asked me. I felt my legs shake.

"I heard this one before" I said referring to the incident in his room. His eyes softened at my remark.

"Yeah. I guess this became a tradition of ours" I chuckled.

"Yeah. You investigating every single time I'm not in the mood" He chuckled too. I just stared at his smile. It made me feel good knowing I was the reason behind it. Even if this was just a little thing.

"Well. Will you tell me why aren't you in the mood?" I asked conversationally. His eyes darkened at my words.

"It isn't your b-" He stopped himself.

"I mean it isn't important" He contained himself. I sighed and turned my eyes away from his face.

"Whenever I felt down I would go to my special spot. Our house was big and I had a big part of our garden's only to myself. I would sit down in front of the lake and watch the sunset" I found myself sharing one of the most painful memories in order to make him feel better.

He kept silent for a minute.

"Fighting" He said all of a sudden.

"What?" I asked.

"Fighting calms me down. I fight untill I no longer can stand" He explained quietly. I kept silent too. For a minute I tried to understand wether the idea rolling in my head was too bizzare.

"Then let's fight" I said.

[I wanted to stop the chapter here but I decided to have mercy on you guys.]

Christofer's eyes widened in surprise.

"What?" He asked me.

"I said lets fight. If that's what makes you feel better then lets do it" I shrugged.

"Your asking me to fight you?" He asked quietly causing me to nod. He moved towards me and inspected my face.

"No, I'm not drunk" I answered his unasked question.

"Chris" I said hesitantly. His lips twitched at the word.

"I can't fight you, Gabriella" He said.

"Why not? Are you afraid to hurt me?" I asked him. He averted his eyes away from me.

"Chris, we will just play. And you'll feel better believe me" I said. He shook his head.

"Come on, party pooper. I'm doing this for you!" I exclaimed.

"Gabriella, I have no control over myself when I'm angry. I will hurt you" He said. I knew that this may end badly. But I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Not pysically. He just didn't wanna play with me.

I raised an eyebrow in a challenging way. And without another word charged at him. He had no other option but to block me.

"Fine. You brought this on yourself" He muttered. I screamed like a litlle girl as he tried to catch me. He chuckled at me and ran right after me.

His feet were longer. He was easily catching up to me. But I wouldn't give up so easily. I ducked down as his arms tried to take me in. I started pushing him backwards with my head. He play punched me in the hand and I gasped.

My hands moved and I started punching his stomach. It wasn't my full force. He grunted unexpectedly. His fingers moved towards his stomach as he fell on his knees.

"Christofer?" I asked in worry.

"Fuck" He swore.

"Oh, God. I am so sorry, Chris. Here let me help you" I muttered in panic. But without my realisation Chrisofer caught me in his arms and chuckled at my stupidity.

"Not funny!" I exclaimed.

"Very funny" He said.

I started to punch Christofer like a crazy person. Every hit and every movement I could do I did. He would be surprised about how good I fought. He punched me but I was quick to duck down.

Then his play punch hit my stomach. I gasped as my fingers went around my stomach. I groaned in pain. He stopped moving.

"Stop pretending. I am not falling for that one" He smirked at me.

"Christofer...It hurts" I muttered as the fake tears poured out of my eyes. He looked hesitant.

"Your lying" He said. The sob coming out of my mind was too realistic. His eyes widened.

"Oh, Fuck. Did I hit you hard? Fucking hell I wasn't even trying. How delicate is your stomach? God damn it!" He swore. His fingers moved towards my stomach as he took a look at it.

"It isn't even bruised. I told you not to fucking play didn't I?-" He stopped his talk only after I let my laugher echo around the room.

"You little-"

Before he could continue I sprinted away from him. I lost my balance because of being too quick and would fall if not for his body under mine. He took the hit causing us to fall together. 

Me on top of him.

Our hearbeat was the only thing heard in the room. My fingers rested on his chest whilst his fingers on my waist.  Our eyes locked together. Blue to green. Our breaths deep and uneven.

"Why are you being so good to me?" He asked me breathlessly. His heartbeat was erratic.

"I don't know" I said truthfully.

"Did it help?" I asked him breathlessly. He knew what I meant. He nodded silently.

"It did" He whispered.