Damon gently squeezes my waist and answers her question, "We're doing great. Now, is my regular table ready?"

She looks back to Damon and smiles again with a nod of her head, "Yes, sir. Please follow me."

She grabs two menus and walks ahead of us, swaying her hips a little too much. I resist the urge to roll my eyes and laugh. At least she got a menu for me too.

When we get to the table on a private floor which is way up high in the sky, Damon pulls out my chair for me. I smile in appreciation and say thank you before sitting down. He sits in the seat across from me. The table is beside a floor-to-ceiling glass window with a beautiful view of the entire city lit up.

The waitress tosses my menu in front of me and places Damon's menu gently in front of him. I don't say anything to her. I just grab the menu and look up to see that Damon is staring at me, making me quickly look down at the menu in my hands.

"What can I get you to drink, sir?" She asks as she leans in a little bit closer to Damon.

He completely ignores the question that she asked him and he asks me himself, "What do you want to drink?"

I bite down on my lip and reply, "Just a water for now."

He nods and looks at the waitress, "Two glasses of water for right now."

She leaves to go get the waters while we sit in silence for a few seconds, looking through the menus. The waitress soon comes back and releases my water before it even touches the table, causing some to spill out of the glass.

I raise an eyebrow and look at her as she places Damon's glass neatly in front of him. He's looking down at his menu so he doesn't notice which causes her to smirk at me as if she won a damn prize.

I can be nice when I want to be but if people start pissing me off, I'll turn into a bitch real quick. Let me just say... this waitress is really starting to piss me off.

"Are you ready to order, sir?" She asks him with a flirtatious smile playing on her face.

"You order first, il mio amore." He says as he looks up at me.

I don't know why, but my heart bounces in my rib cage like a ping pong ball every time he calls me that. The look on the waitress's face when she heard him call me that is definitely a plus one for tonight.

I look the at menu one more time before ordering, "I'll have the steak well done, fries, chicken strips, butterfly shrimp, and a side of broccoli with cheese."

I glance up when I'm done ordering and see Damon watching me with an amused smirk on his face. Then I look at the waitress who is looking back at me with wide eyes.

She pulls herself together and clears her throat before asking me in disgust, "Don't you want to order a salad instead?"

I could tell that Damon was about to say something but I spoke up before he could, "No, I don't. If I wanted an empty stomach and to be scrawny as hell, I wouldn't have come to a restaurant. I would've stayed at home and eaten lettuce."

I knew she was mad by the way she gripped her pen tightly but I didn't care. People come to restaurants to eat. I don't understand how anyone would spend eighty dollars on lettuce and tomatoes. I'm not going to starve myself just because eating grass makes me look more like a lady whatever the hell that means.

She turns her attention back to Damon who still has an amused expression on his face.

Never taking his eyes off of me, he tells her with a wave of his hand, "I'll have the same thing that she's having. Bring us a bottle of your finest wine too."