He flashes me a silly smile and I don't waste another second to undo the knot on my sweatpants.

"Woah!" Jungkook squeals, throwing his hands up in shock, "Are you going to show us?"

Jin chokes on his soda from the other side of the table and Taehyung reaches over to pat his back. My face blushes bright red as I observe the curious and confused expressions on the boys faces.

"What?!" I squeak unexpectedly, "Uh— no! I just forgot!!" I defend plainly, Jungkook giggles obviously noticing the state of distress that I was in.

I lift the hem of my sweatpants slightly before immediately tying them back up and bluntly responding to Jungkook's question, "Black."

There's awkward silence from the boys as they process the information and try to figure out what to to with it. Jungkook mischievously giggles, knowing very well that he created the awkward tension, as he reaches over and spins the bottle.

The bottle slows down and at the pace it was going... god!

"Fuck this!" I yell randomly, sitting up and gaining everyone's attention, "If I have to answer a third truth in a row I'm going to leave!"

The bottle stops and lands on Jimin. The boys laugh at my unnecessary outrage and I lean back into the couch in slight embarrassment.

"Truth or dare, hyung?" Jungkook asks coolly, looking over to Mr. Park.

"Dare." Is the man's simple response.

"Strip off a piece of cl—" Jungkook cuts himself short as he sees Jimin lean down to his feet. "Yah!" Jungkook stops his hyung and Jimin looks up in slight confusion, "strip off a piece of fabric from your body," Jungkook modifies his original statement, "That means no shoes, hyung."

I observe the ordeal in silence as does everyone else. Jimin shoots his younger friend an annoyed expression but doesn't hesitate to pull of his shirt. My eyebrows unwillingly rise at the sight...

Holy... HOLY. ABS. My eyes replay the whole moment in slow motion, I capture every second of it. From the man reaching over his back to him pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his toned chest first and then his abs with his friends screaming and hyping him up as he did so.

Jimin rolls up his shirt and throws it to the side.

Unexpectedly, the shirt hits my face. I hear a snort and several laughs emerge from the group but I can't see their reaction.... my view is covered by Jimin's shirt.

I reach up to my face and snatch the shirt off to open my view, only to see the group rolling around on the couch in laughter and Jimin sitting there next to me with his eyes wide open in shock, trying to contain his laughter.

I ball up the shirt I'm slow motion making angry eye contact with the older guy. I don't waste another second to lean over and repeatedly hit the mature half naked man with his own shirt, cueing the laughter of his friends to intensify.

a/n
Word Count: 1151
Here is an update! Hope you liked it <3

You guys don't have to worry about this story ending anytime soon, I have a million different plans for it and several different situations to get poor Mirae into

Its 7:30pm on May 3rd (2020) as I post this now and I'm currently thinking about how if quarantine never happened I would be seeing BTS perform live right this second...

Note for everyone anticipating updates: this story will not be updated for at LEAST another week as I am in the midst of final exams/studying for final exams and I really really need excellent grades to finish off this year. Please be patient with me as I am about to go through a whole month of stress...

Foul is currently trending at #16 under the freaking "bts" TAG! Holy—

Do you guys see that? It's trending alongside stories with with thousands/millions of views and above some of my personal favorite stories like "honey bunny"

Do you guys see that? It's trending alongside stories with with thousands/millions of views and above some of my personal favorite stories like "honey bunny" ...this is so insanely cool and I have to hold back tears... this story trending at "16" under the "bts" tag was only possible because you guys saw the value in my story. Thank you for the immense amount of support, we hit 3k yesterday and currently we have 3.91k, no doubt by the next time I check my wattpad, we'll have 4k, thank you in advanced for that and thank you for giving me happiness when seeing my story trending... I thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart... <3