Chapter12: Gem Harvest (part 1)

Zacznij od początku

The crystal gems arrived. They all stepped out of a big car. "There they're!" Steven said and pointed at the car. "Greg got your message and we came too" Pearl said. "Is that the human giving you trouble?" Amethyst asked. "I told you, you three could use a guard dog" The fus- I mean Garnet said. Pumpkin ran in front of us and barked. Pearl freaked out, amethyst stared at it out of amazement and Garnet just simply said "I guess that works".

Stevens dad got out of the car and asked " What're you doing to that guy up there?". "Just, putting him down" Lapis said and let the man down. "Ugh. Not cool. Greg?" The man said as he was brushing himself off. "Andy?" Stevens dad said. "They know each other?" Pearl questioned. "This is perfect! Come on help chase off these freeloaders. They using some kind of hippie mind tricks" The 'Andy' said. "Um" The 'Greg' started. "Who told you, you can move in here and mess this whole place up" Andy asked us. "I did Andy" Greg said. "You did? This is my parents barn!" Andy yelled at him. "Um dad who's this?" Steven asked. "Dad? You mean no way" Andy looked very surprised. "Steven this is Andy he's my cousin. Andy meet is Steven he's my son" Greg introduced them. "Wow! It's really nice to meet you! Does that mean you're my first cousin once removed?" Steven asked. "Forget that nonsense!" Andy said and hugged Steven tightly. You were worried about Steven getting hurt. You almost summoned you weapon. "You call me uncle Andy. I'm an uncle I can't believe it. Greg you little turd, how come you never told me?" He asked as he put Steven under his shoulder. You were still pretty worried about Steven. "How was I supposed to? I haven't seen you in years!" Greg said. "And whos fault is that? You thought you were so much better than us. You just got your van and drove away" Andy said. "That was like two decades ago!" Greg said. "Uncle Andy, can I get down now?" Steven asked. "Oh sorry Steven. I'm not used to holding nephews. Cause I didn't know I had one!" He yelled at Greg. "So which one of these girls is the wife? I've gotta give em my condolences right?" Andy laughed and elbowed Greg. "Hey come on. I gotta guess here?" He pointed at Garnet "It's gotta be you. I bet this useless lump needs a big girl to keep him in line. You're not big I'm just saying you're tall. Not you know" He said not trying to insult Garnet. All of the Crystal gems looked sad, including Greg. "Rose is no longer with us" Greg said sadly. "Oh. Wow. I'm sorry I didn't know" He put a hand on Stevens head. "These people are sort of like her family, so I offered to let these three stay In the barn" Greg said. "Yeah? Well that was really nice of you. But he barn's for the De Mayo family" Andy said. "What's a De Mayo?" Stevens asked. Andy looked shocked. "Andy De Mayo, Greg De Mayo, Steven De Mayo, we're the De Mayos" He explained to Steven. "Actually we're um the Universes now" Greg said. "You space walnut, you didn't even keep the family name? But you going around givin family property out like candy on some kind of candy giving out holiday?" He yelled angrily. "You're telling me Universe isn't a real last name?" Steven said (freaked out) surprised. "It is a real name, I had it changed. Andy look, they just really needed a place. They're alien refugees from Space and-" Greg was cut off by screaming Andy. "They're illegal aliens?! What? You couldn't even marry an American?" "What does that matter?" Greg said angrily. "De Mayo is a much cooler name than plane old Universe" Steven said to himself. "You turned your back on your family just so you can get in with bunch of weirdo hippie Martian immigrants?" He pointed ant You, Lapis and Peridot "You three, get the heck off of my planet, out of my country and out of my barn!" He yelled at you. You were angry. You made the grass under him grow faster. He couldn't move. "What the" He started. "(G/t) don't worry, I'll reactivate the Attack drones" Peridot said. "Guys wait!" Steven stopped you and Peridot. "Uncle Andy?" "Yeah?" Andy answered. "I'm sorry we took over the barn. I didn't even know we had any other family to share it with" Steven apologized. "You didn't huh?" Andy shot a glare towards Greg. "But this Barn, it means a lot to all of us. We spend so much Time Together Here" Steven continued. "Well my family spend a lot of time here too. Once a year we'd all meet up here, catch up, eat a big meal, have a good time, years and years of family tradition" Andy said. "Oh yeah? Well we can do that too. We've got a farm here with plenty of food! Let's make a big traditional meal and eat it together. You'll have a good time and than you'll have to admit they're family! And would you kick family out of the barn?" Steven said. "Aw. Greg you lucky you gotta sutch a cute kid. I know he didn't get it from you" Andy said. "So you're letting them-" Greg started but was cut off by Andy "I will you a chance and eat your dinner, but only cuz I lost my sandwich in the Atlantic. Now excuse me I gotta get my jung out of my plane" Andy said "Oh yeah can you get me spit of these first?" Andy asked you. You made the grass smaller so he could get out of it. Than he walked towards his plane? "You think this'll work?" Steven asked Greg. "Mabye. Andy has never been the type to change his Mind about Something, it's gonna take a lot to calm him down" Greg said and walked to Andy. "I don't like this guy. I don't like some new Greg just showing up out of nowhere" Amethyst said. "Our Greg is clearly the superior one" Pearl said. "We're not leaving our home" You said. "If that clod things he can push us around!" Peridot Started. "Andy is apart of Stevens family, we should make an effort to get on his good side" Garnet said. "If he's my family, than he's yours too" Steven said. "Gems don't have family, at least not before we came here" Garnet continued. Steven smiled at her. "So for the sake of our family, tell us what to do?" Garnet asked Steven. "Let's get cooking" He said.

END OF CHAPTER

A/n- Oh hi there, so yeah don't be angry I will probably post another one today so, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye :3