CHAPTER 33: Day 15 ❎

*Still third person pov*

And yes Nathan never gave up on her especially the day he found her smiling at the message he had written for her and the way she munched on the all of the food he made. That was enough to boost him to continue after a week where she would throw all the food in the bin.

 That was enough to boost him to continue after a week where she would throw all the food in the bin

Nicole well after a week of throwing the food away she got tired and her anger was cooling down. One thing that made her smile was that he literally made everything she craved during this pregnancy. Any woman would dream of such things cause he also made it his duty to restore the groceries and the ice cream after three days. If he didn't want to be stressing too much he would work from home.

Iris and Alex came for dinner once and they left the place laughing at Nathan considering she never uttered a word in his presence but the second he disappears she's talking and happy. Alex couldn't resist laughing at him and all the effort he was putting.
And Iris before leaving she said

"Keep it up."

That was encouraging at least but what Alex said as his goodbye remark even made him more frustrated

"Babe, this worth watching better than the Kadashians."

Laughing and paying his back and hugging his fiancé for them to be on their way back home. Next day was going to be day 15 with no contact or word said by Nicole sometimes in a case they meet she would just look at him and instantly look sideways.
Walking up he prepared the food and looking at his phone there was a reminder he knew he never put

Today will be the 5th month doctor check up
At 1145 with Doctor Helen

That's progress right he told himself and was way overjoyed that this was happening. Since she woke up at around 10 everyday this time she walked down all dressed up to save energy of walking up and down the stairs. Eating her food she walked to the garage to see Nathan opening a door for her so that they ride in the same car with just a few centimeters apart. Feeling pity for the man she just got in the car and sat quietly playing with her phone.

The whole ride she was quiet as expected, and to think she would talk when the doctor would speak she didn't, so rather Nathan walked out for a while and she did the talking

"How's the baby."

"Do you know the gender

"Do you know the gender."

After she was done she walked back to the car where Nathan drove to a quiet cafe to prevent the media so that she could eat.on their way home he told her he wanted to make a quick stop and yes she didn't even care to look around at her surroundings. Indeed it was a quick stop because he didn't take long till he came back to the car.

In the evening

Nicole walking down casually to the kitchen she was guided by a trail of rose petals and candles that literally showed her the direction she should take. Looking down to see where she was going , she meets a Nathan dressed in a black tuxedo kneeling with one knee with a velvet box opened to reveal a diamond ring 💍

She gasps cause she didn't think he would take it to these extremes.

"Nicole l know made l mistake for everything that l did. It's unforgivable l know but all l ask is that with your kind heart please just find it easy to forgive me. I can't do it without you by side to guide the way, l couldn't be where l am today if it weren't for you. You have brought me to be a better man , you the light at the end of the tunnel for me oh no you the light in the dark that engulfed before you showed up. I just don't call you angel because l like but because you are an angel that came into my life. So please be my guide, my angel and be the one to help me get better by giving me the honors of becoming my wife."

There was a long silence and this is what he feared most to be rejected or to be met with silence not that he thought this was what she wanted but it what he actually wanted in his life.
After long silence , Nicole hugged her stomach and looked at a Nath who had his head bowed down and the look he had when she didn't respond after two minutes hurt her that she's doing this to him but she knew that he earned her forgiveness long back but she wanted to see just how far was she willing to go fo her since she was this difficult.

"NO."

What Nathan did next is what shocked Nicole and that moment she knew she had no other choice but to let him in. He stood up and hugged her tightly very cautious of the baby though.

"Thank the heavens l was starting to think you were going silent forever. I am hurt you said no but you finally talked to me, l mean this is a day l shall l tell my kid of-

Nicole was so sick and tired of him for the last 15 days because he had grown this habit of talking and not shutting up so she shut him off by planting her lips on his and he didn't even waste a second he responded to her hungrily plea. She was dominating the kiss and he felt some things he has never felt before. Little did he know sometimes when women keep the pace it's so toxic and deadly. Lifting her up so that she's sitting on a counter she did have extra weight but he effortlessly still picked up her up. With his other hand on her thigh and the other one at the small of her back.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

End of Chapter 😈
How was it
It was just a filler

Wait for next chapter
There's something for you
Especially for you

THANK YOU FOR READING
LEAVE A COMMENT
AND PLEASE VOTE✨💞