CHAPTER 32: Earn it

Sorry guys for the late update
Was on punishment my dad didn't want to pay for WiFi imagine
And also that l broke my iPad whilst trying to do a tik tok 🤣🤣😂☺️😔
Anyways to make it all up to you l have uploaded
More than 6 chapters
Thank you for being patient with me
Love you very much❤️❤️❤️❤️

Third person POV

After she slapped him, she walked out on them leaving very stunned Nathan and a very amused Iris and Alex.

"Gosh, dude are you okay."

Alex tried to be very serious and nice but the face he saw from Nathan was priceless that made him and Iris to fall in a fit. Oh God the way the couple laughed made Nathan smile at the same shocked.

"But hey look at the good side. You going to be dad Nathan. Oh my Hod my boy is all grown up now." Alex said whilst going to hug him

But well Nathan dodged him and pushed him off

"Fuck off dude."

"Oh come on dude. You always liked my hugs."Alex playfully said still opening his arms for him.

"Iris contain your man. I have better business to attend to."

Driving back home, when he parked the car gosh the excitement he felt the moment he saw the black Mercedes in the garage gave him so much energy to rush into the house. Rushing upstairs to look for her, opening the door it was locked.

What

Is this women being for serious , he decided to sleep in the guest room a place he never imagined himself sleeping considering he was never chased out of his own bedroom.
Turning and tossing he couldn't sleep rather he did some research. It was around 2am when he decided to make his own list on how to get Nicole back after all she's still in the house.

HOW TO GET MY ANGEL BACK
-Cook breakfast in bed (especially her cravings."
-Make sure she gets extra attention ( l mean women want that right)
-Make her food l think after about 3hour she's eating for two
-Buy her flowers and chocolate for the rest of our lives till she's fed up

After literally spending about an hour on this he looked at his notepad, it looked ridiculous and to even think of he wasn't the type of guy to do this for a guy but he still gotta get her back. Going to the kitchen to get himself coffee to think straight again, he was met with a moan coming from the kitchen.

"What the fuck." He whispered

Running down the stairs and straddling to the kitchen he meets Nicole sitting on the kitchen counter with a lunchbox of ice cream and prickles. Nathan cringes on how the heck could the two go hand in hand if they are the cravings then damn it thank God he ain't a woman.
Carefully looking at her dressing she showed off to much skin as she sat cross legged wearing a black short like literally a short short with lace linings thus showing off her curves and beautiful skin as well as the sexy legs. She wore a black spaghetti too with lace but her gown covered the arms. But the clevage he eyes landed on was enough to make Nathan Junior hard in a split of a second.

Nathan was beyond frustrated at this, ignoring his hard member he waltzed into the kitchen and went to the coffee machine. She didn't even spare him a glance not even once did she turn her head to his direction. Walking towards her, he realized was a bad mistake cause she stood up from the counter and walked out before he came near. And still she didn't look at him.

As he neared his new bedroom he heard the click of locking coming from his bedroom. Yes she's serious on this like damn serious.
Sitting on the bed sipping my coffee he grabbed the notepad and restarted with his list.

OPERATION;GET NICOLE BACK
-Deliver her morning breakfast with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as well as doughnuts
-Prepare healthy food most pregnant women will possibly crave after 3 hours
-Get her flowers and chocolates delivered with an apology note
-Tell her you love her and you sorry (everyday)
-Stay home still she's okay with you

Looking at it once again and feeling proud he only hopped it would work this time. And that it would not take long cause this slimmer treatment is going to kill her and if she's going to be wearing seductive piece clothing like that he might die from blue balls.
Looking at the watch which read 6:18 he didn't realize fantasizing about her would move time like that. Getting and going to his hike office to make calls on how till further notice he won't be showing up at work and his second in command should step in and attend all his meetings

Going on google to search on what pregnant women crave for and listing it down and also searching for a company that will be dropping down the flowers and chocolates everyday and him writing a note from the bottom of his heart. Looking at the box of doughnuts that was in the bin to see where she likes her doughnuts from he wrote it in his planner and put a reminder for everyday.

Seeing that time has moved so fast he went to the kitchen to prepare her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bowl of mixed fruits with vanilla yoghurt as a desert. And writing a note

A beautiful morning for an angel like you

-:love Nathan
✨💞

Signing it off he heard her come down the stairs and he used the back and walked back to the dining room to peek if she's going to take it. Yawning Nicole is hit by the smell of her craving but resisting it's none other than Nathan's doing she opened the bin and threw the food inside. Opening the fridge to prepare the same food he just prepared , Nathan felt useless but hat can you do if she's the one thing you badly need.

Day one ❌. -:COMPLETE FAIL

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

End of chapter

I would love to interact with you guys so do comment
It will help me and motivate me to know l am doing a good job

THANK YOU FOR READING
LEAVE A COMMENT
PLEASE VOTE✨💞