CHAPTER 18: My hell

Nicole's POV

I was being shaked violently and that made me try to realize where l was and how someone could be so heartless to wake a pregnant woman like me not that the bump could be seen l mean it's just 2 months almost 3.

Squinting my eyes, l tried to look at my surrounding and that's when everything came to in flashes,

I have been kidnapped.
Again.

No no no no
The panic attacks are going to start haunting me again, oh no l thought l was done with that.
Iris please get me right now ,l need you, my guardian angel my savior l need you right now.

"Sleeping beauty is awake."

My heart started racing and l couldn't stop it, it was already coming and l couldn't stop it. It had been long so this one came and started to trigger memories. My tears started to fall down, and my breath came in short,.
All the memories started to flood in the torture l experienced, the merciless hidings l got. Oh no

Nicole try to calm down l tell myself
It's not working

Out of nowhere, a bucket of cold water was thrown on me, with no seconds, my panic attack started to cease. Thank you although l don't really want to thank you considering you just started something l didn't want.

"What do you want." My voice very weak and low

"I always wondered what he saw in you. I never understood really. Still don't. There's nothing different with me or rather l am even prettier."

Is she talking about Nathan or someone else

"Nathan never spared a glance just once to me, he saw me as someone doing her job, going around to investigate on how you doing and all."

Nathan had someone investigating me, how come l didn't notice, so he know l went to the doc the maternity. Is that his way of trying to bring me down but she's saying.

"Don't worry, he regrets what he did to you. Since he can't get too close to you, he decided ,maybe if l know she's okay then l will be fine. Even after you left him, he won't fall for me. Went for plastic surgery , changed my name. Oh you wanna know who l am, it's me , Fiona Monty."

WHAT

I mentally screamed in my head, isn't Monty Industries one of Nathan's rivals in his tile making industry. Nathan is involved into many things now he's got me here.

"State what you want and l will give it to you."

"You sure about what you just asked missy."

"What the hell do you want me to do. What do you want. Money, Nathan what , l will give you."

I was getting pissed off by what she was doing.

Nathan's POV

It took me less than 15 minutes to,reach where iris and Nicole live, l didn't need to be told.

"Someone explain to me what's going on."

"It's you right. You wanted something bad to happen to you after all she did for you, she's even carrying your baby. And all you do is create pain for you-" she shouted the moment l saw her

What's does she mean l did this, processing all the words as she said

"What do you mean she's carrying my baby, she didn't tell me and that's not possible right."

"You doing this to her, and now her panic attacks are going to come back, she hadn't had them in a year and now she will break apart again."

A lot is happening and l a, trying to process all this, she was kidnapped, she's carrying my baby, she might start to have panic attacks. Oh no no no no , this can't be happening to my angel.

"No no baby, trust me he didn't do this trust me okay. I know Nathan and right now he wishes none of this had happened and he's hurting as you see right now."

And she continued on crying and she couldn't stop any more. Involving the police might be difficult so let me hire back my security to start searching for her.

Later on the day

We had decided to go to my penthouse for we might be at high risk staying at Nicole's house.
My head of security wanted to know if there was anyone who would know about her and l as a couple and might have a problem with it.
There was no one.

"Any enemies ."

" I have a lot of rivals and l don't think they would go that far really but there's Hamid, Solis, Monty, Apolo."

And with that he disappeared back to where they were doing the database check and all that.
In half an hour he appeared , with no answer to where she was but to ask me more questions imagine.

"Sir we might have a lead but we want you to help us confirm."

"Anything l can help with though."

Pulling out a picture of my PI, what does she have to do with this.

"What's her name and what is she to you."

"That's my PI and her name is Alice Mont."

Just now it started to make sense, how come l didn't even recognize this when she introduces herself l would have known it's Fiona Monty but how come she looks different.

"Sir, she has undergone a plastic surgery, changed identities and also that she's been hunting you down, the male PI you had originally hired was payed off and threatened that's why she came instead."

Anger started to boil in my blood and l remember pushing the vase that sat at the middle of the table with flowers flying and shattered into a million pieces when it landed on the floor.
I am the reason she's in this pain and she will never forgive me for this like ever, why am I such a mess.

"Okay Nathan, calm down okay. She will be fine. Let's pray she's ."

Iris had slept , because she now had a massive headache from all the crying she had gone through.

No one messes with what l love
It never ends well

Stay strong for me Angel
I will come get you.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
And the chapter came to an end
What do you think

The twist up
How was it
Did yall's expect this

I am trying to make this book a nice one
So help me

By voting
And commenting

This will at least give me the energy and inspiration to continue

Sequel or no sequel
Talk to me guys

Should l or not

SHOW ME SOME LOVE
LOVE YOU ALL
THANK YOU FOR READING
💦❤️💦💞
LEAVE A VOTE.
DROP A COMMENT