CHAPTER 6:Fuck the confusion

Many questions came flooding in and all l could thi k of was why did he have to be the enemy. Why??????
I even forgot l,was still on the line with Iris, my mind started to cloud with answered questions and all l wanted was to be loved by a guy who cares , who respects me the way he does, and makes me feel that way.
When l heard Nathan wake up from his grunt brought me back to reality, only then l realised l was still on the video call what would l do without her as l my sister cause she was patient with me all the time.
Nathan his husky, sleepy voice just sent shivers

"Hey there, angel"

Iris just waves bye and disconnected the call and l just melted where l was just like that. Just then l noticed he now calls me angel.
He walks over where l am and wraps his hands around my torso and with that l turned back and his lips received me and l could not refuse but just dance to the tune.
Damn he just know how to kiss , whoa.
We break apart to get some air and scans what k am wearing my shorts and top with the gown losely tied. He smirks anf comes to my ear and says

 He smirks anf comes to my ear and says

"You look hot."

And just that no touch,no kiss just that voice and whisper did all the work. Delicious shivers ran down my body, bet he saw that l became wobbly so he lifted me and puts me on the counter. The sexy thing many girls fantasise about yay.
He pecks my lips and asks

"How long have you been up angelface. "

Oohhhhh l ma liking this name

"Probably half an hour ago"

"Have you eaten."

His doing this whilst getting pots from the cabinets yet l assumed he is the type of guy to rush for the phone so at to call the delivery guy probably pizza hut or any other restaurant.
But no he proved me wrong, he cut the staff he didn't want me to help so he wanted me to talk to him alone and on time intervals would come tease me with all. And my legs just automatically my legs would wrap around his torso.

He was also aware of his pots so he would go and check them, this feeling was too good to be true honestly

He was also aware of his pots so he would go and check them, this feeling was too good to be true honestly. Only then realisation hit me it was like around 1436 there around. Just the afternoon, we still have a long way to go and at the moment with him l would need the rest of my life.

Wait what did l just say
I can't be falling for him this hard so early like this
No no no no
Why is the confusion fucking with me

He set the table and designed it as well and l was just there admiring his amazingly built body just moving nicely. Too hot to handle. With just a few steps he walks to me

"Angelface, come down and let's eat."

The hands just slid down my waist and l just melt into those hands and he puts me down. I stare into his eyes, anyone could fall in love the moment they just lost in those ocean eyes.
Damn , he leans in and instead whispers in my ear

"The food is getting cold"

I open my eyes and l meet his smirk , oh my gosh what a tease , what wow. Okay then l walk to the table his is a cook indeed how amazing. I just moan to the first bite l have in my mouth, wow this tastes amazing. Where did he learn to cook like this, damn , damn
Only then l register that l am hungry l finished my plate faster than him , so embarrassing oh God.
He looked at me all the time l ate , we talked and he is very calm and no business included , like totally nothing. Why haven't l taken one of these vacations all this while just to get my mind off things?

After putting the plates in the dish washer, we went by the couch to watch something that suits us and the only movie worth watching there was Jumanji where we could just laugh.

Never had l had such quality time even with my previous boyfriends it was always Iris we were always each others first priority and we still are.
We laughed and yah we somehow clicking and it was just us
No phones
No work

It was just me and Nathan

He seemed like a good guy

After chiling on the couch, he lifts me up

"Come on we can't stay in the house all day. Can we?

"But we were doing something fun"

"Nicole we didn't come here to sit, but to have us time and have fun. So my angel , we need to go have fun."

"Even though where should we go."

"I heard there is a trade fair at the mall."

"I haven't gone to those in like ages."

But we are, l wanted to stay so the only way was to bribe him by kissing and doing full blown make out session so l stepped to him my eyes piercing through him.
Never let go of his stare

"You know we could just here."

Somehow biting his earlobe, and he reacted just the way l wanted him to. And l continued to seduce him and bribe him to stay.

He fell for it, he took domination of the kiss and l let him do so. I really had no problem in that l mean hello he was the world's greatest kisser no lie about that trust me. Gently, he lowered me back to the couch and we did break a pet for catching a breath and he continues to kiss me.

Damn

Damn

He suddenly pulls aways and pecks me on the lips,

"we have somewhere to go angel."

Everytime we kiss or we touch skin to skin, they are these delicious shivers that run through my body. They let me down sometimes cause l will literally melt in the moment.

He surely was working his way

Fuck the confusion

********

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote

I would appreciate your comments they mean a lot to me
Tell me your views
You can also give me ideas l promise to put them in consideration

Thank you
😙😙😙

Please vote