CHAPTER 10:Mom help me

Nicole's POV

Feeling to sick to even drive home further more l decided to drop by Elana's office my doctor who's been there for me since l was a kid and she helped me through a lot.

"Nicole what brings you here. Been long."

"Hello. Just feeling too sick don't know what's up."

"Mind telling me what happened or did anything trigger it or something maybe we can start from there."

"I just vomited twice because l walked in Nathan's office whilst he was hanging some bimbo."

"Oooffff, that must have been the most disgusting scene you wouldn't want to see."

"You can say that again."

"But there's no harm hey. Let's just check if there's something else wrong with you. Let me just check other staff and will be done in a few minutes."

I let her check my blood pressure and sugar levels, they seemed normal to her so she landed on maybe it's just nothing and she gave me some water to keep me hydrated. Thank God that douche didn't make me sick.

Week later

"Iris come om okay. You know l love you but l am not sharing these doughnuts with you."

Making her sheepish eyes

"Still not going to help."

"Anywho if you going to continue to eat like that we might want to head back to the gym and keep that sexy body on the right level."

"It's not like l will get fat just over this box of doughnuts okay."

"Didn't say that but for the last week you been eating ice cream, chocolates and even doughnuts we used to share you been finishing alone."

Laura's knock interrupted me,

"Doctor Elena is here to see you."

"Okay tel her to get in." I reasoned with a mouthful of my doughnuts

"You sick or has anything happened that l don't know of."

"Will tell you when she gets out otherwise it's nothing serious. As far as l know l only went on that day when yah you know that douche happened."

"Okay then. Have fun eating those doughnuts. When you get fat won't be going to the gym with you."

"Still love you though."

She just laughed getting out of the office and she tried to steal one bit l smacked her hand way before she succeeded in doing so. And doctor Elana walked in wearing her usual dressing, pants and a blazer along with her designer bag.

"Nicole."

She said and l got up to hug her and she sat down

"Mind sharing that." She asked

"Honestly l wish l could but just turned down my best friend Iris."