❤part 1❤

Hellp everyone!~ Nice to meet you^^ So first of all... This is my first story. So it'll probably be a mess. Literally a mess. Because I SUCK at making good books to enjoy and blah blah blah.

Trust me I tried but gave up. So First of all a huge !!WARNING!!

~my english is bad so sorry for all the mistakes I'll make

( I know im boring.) so here we go to the story~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Lucys POV)

I woke up as usual. I went to take a hot shower, brushed my teeth, tied up my hair into a messy ponytail, Dressed up into a pink tank top and black shorts and white converse. And just for the touch a little make up. Before I went I ate my breakfast and ran to the school bus that I usually miss.

But today was an exseption. I catched the school bus. Omg I did it finally. It surely did not want to miss my sexy body wohoo!

I sat next to my BFF levy that was reading a book. Perfect time to scare her!

I slowly walked beside her and placed my hand on her shoulder and...

Me:"BOOOO!"

I laughed at her as she jumps off her chair into the air and hits her head at the cieling.

Levy:" OMG Lucy I'm gonna kill you! You scared me to death!"

She grabed my hand and pulled me to the chair next to her.So I took the chance and took her book outta her hands.She then started to tickle me.

Me:" N...NO! Levy!!!! ST..STOP! Hahahahahaha!!!"

Levy:" Thats what you get for scaring me to death! Now give me my book back!"

Me:" only over my sexy body!"

We laughed again. But no I gave her the book back. Shes a monster when she gets mad. When we came to school we went off the bus and towards the lockers. I saw my friends coming towards us.

Erza:"Levy! Lucy! I gotta tell you great news!!!"

Juvia:" hey! Juvia wants to hear the news too!"

Erza and Juvia ran towards us and stopped right infront of me just when I thought she would bump into me.

Erza:" Jellal.... Me... Him... Date!!!!"

Me:" OMG CONGRATZ!!!"

we all did the girly scream and hugged her. And thats when the she devil comes.

Mira:" So Jerza is finally coming true!"

Juvia:" what does Jerza mean?"

Mira:" oh just a couple name"

She winked at us. And we all just had the HUGE jaw drops.

Mira:" now now Erza... I Want 31 BABIES! 31 JERZA BABIES UNDERSTAND? And name a girl Mira. Because you know. I brought you two together. Dont forget 31 BABIES!"

Then she waddled away. Happily.

Levy:" what...the...hell?"

Erza:"yeah..."

*ring bells*

Me:" well guyz I gotta get to the class!"

Just when I wanted to get trough the a basketball ball hit me.

Me:" what the...?

I touched my head with my hand.

[?]:" you dead?"

I turned around and thats when I saw. Natsu. The school bad boy. He makes girls fall on their knees. Well it wont work for me.

Natsu:" done checking my hot body?"

Me:" you disqust me"

Natsu:" come on baby I know you want me"

Me:" you wish."

He just stared there. I guess this was his first rejection. Haha Natsu was DENIED!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So this is it for now. Its, 10pm and im tired. So im to lazy to correct the stuff... So yeah... Maybe comme t what do you think of it so far?^^ ill be glad to hear what i could do in the next part or something :D maybe tell me what should I add...

Well good night!^_^~

Lea~