Trapped- His Castle

I sigh, relishing in the quietness of the house. I never thought it was strange as I snuggled deeper in the soft, warm bed. This bed is much comfier than my own. The realisation settles in and I shot up in the bed, the blanket pooling at my waist. I gasp as I take in my surroundings. This definitely wasn't home. It was to expensive looking. A room washed in dark colours, with a large bed, flat screen t.v and a dark fireplace. It was nice and my type of style. Strange.

As I looked around the room trying to figure out where I was, it all came back at me. I was kidnapped from the Uley's house in the middle of the night. They woke me up then knocked me out. Just the remembrance of being knocked out makes my head throb with pain. I whimper and place my hand at the back of my head where the pain is. I pull my hand back when I feel something wet. Blood. My fingers were coated with blood. My blood. I move the blanket off of me and got up. Instantly regretting it as a wave of dizziness rushed at me. I sat back down until it was over.

Once I was fine. I went to the big grand door and tried to open it. But finding it locked. I staggered to another set of double doors, this time they were open. I opened them to see that it was a large walk-in-wardrobe filled with lots of dark coloured clothing, mostly ball gown dresses. Strange. Who's room is this? As I went to the last door, I bypassed a large antique looking mirror. I gave myself a glance as I passed. Then retraced my steps to look properly in the mirror. What on gods earth was I wearing?

It was black and it fell to my knees in silky waves. It had lace on the sleeves and closed with a bow. A dressing gown. A bloody silk dressing gown. I moved the flap slightly at the top and looked down to see what I was wearing underneath. I gasp in outrage as I saw red underwear. Underwear?! Who the hell put me in underwear! I was mad and stomped over to the last door. Locked. I tried yanking it open but it was no use. Locked.

I screamed in fury and did something I haven't done in almost two weeks. I spoke. Well shouted really. "You bloody bas***d! Show yourselves! Why me?!" Nobody answered my screams, "I need the bathroom!", still no answer. I sigh in defeat then I felt a breeze.

I cautiously made my way over to the window. Strangely it wasn't open but I looked outside. Darkness met me. But I could see I was extremely high up. I shivered in fright and wrapped my arms around myself, like I was trying to keep myself together. I never even noticed the presence behind me.

I screamed when a rugged voice whispered, "Finally my love, your here". I turned around and shoved myself up against the window. Trying to get myself as much distance from my kidnapper as I could. But the man who stood in front of me surprised and completely terrified me.

"Miss me?" he said louder while smirking, I kept quiet, "Cat got your tongue my Queen", he mocked me. I still stayed quiet. He over exaggerates a sigh, "I told you, you will pay and what greater way to pay than have you kidnapped away from all you know", he pauses then smirks hugely, "You will love me Hayden, my beautiful little Queen, if it's the last thing you ever do".

I glance at my still bloodied hand and whispered furiously to him, "You kidnap me, fine, lock me up in some room, not so fine but I could live with it but make me bleed again and dress me like a slut, then I'm pissed!", my voiced raised near the end of my sentence.

He looks confused for a second until he noticed my hand and in one quick move had my head in his hands looking at my wound. I hissed at him in pain and wrenched myself away from him. Giving him my best death glare. He just laughed at me, but still there was a subtle anger in his eyes. "Where am I any way?", I ask him tightly.

He just looked at me with his lips turning into a grin, with a flare of his hands and a slight bow, "My Castle, of course!" And with that he leave with his word ringing in my ears.