Realisations - Knocking at Deaths Door

"What?" I ask after I get over my shock.

IT sighs pretending to be annoyed, "Demons Hayden, keep up! Why do you think you are still alive, your his and one of us!", then his eyes wide like he told me a secret he shouldn't have!

"You mean I should have died!", I yelled, thank god nobody is home or I would be in so much trouble.

"Well, sorry gotta go someone is calling me!" he says rushed. I leap to grab him but land on my face as he disappears.

"You didn't answer me, you son of a b****h!", I yelled to the ceiling. Then the truth settles in. I should have died. Why didn't he just let me die with them. I drop to the floor with a sob. Why didn't I die! I gasp suddenly with an idea. I rush to my feet and run out of my room into the bathroom. I roll my sleeve up and grab my razor. I take a deep breath and drag the razor across my wrist. Loving the feeling of my blood running down my hand and pooling on the floor. A weird buzzing sound filled my ears which broke when a deathening scream pierced the air and I black out as I collapsed on the floor.

................................................

Beep, beep, bbbeeeeeeepppp.
"We're losing her! She needs more oxygen! Wait she's crashing! Clear!" The voices shout as if they were underwater as my body flies upwards as if shocked. Everything once again becomes black.

..........................................

What is that annoying beeping sound. Maybe it's my alarm. No mine doesn't sound like that. What is that.

"Hayden, sweetie can you open your eyes, can you hear me, it's Irina, come on darling open your eyes". I know that voice, who is that. Wait it's Irina my new foster mother. What is she doing in my bedroom.

My eyes flutter open and the ceiling that greets me isn't mine. "What happened?" My voice sounded foreign to me.

"You nearly died dear, what do you last remember?" Irina sounded generally worried.

I gasped suddenly and sat up. My grin must have creeped her out or worried her because she asked what was wrong. "He's wrong, I can die, that's wonderful!" I mumbled joyfully, I looked at Irina and grabbed her wrist with my wrapped hand, "Don't you see, he's wrong I can die", I then started laughing hysterically.

I heard a series of bangs and 'she needs sedated now' before I felt a needle in my arm and then I was blissfully aware of nothing once again.