Taken in the Night-Little Brothers

Doctor Fields said lots of bed rest and recommend a psychiatrist for me to Irina and George. I refuse to speak after my sedation. I was slowly becoming aware of the thought that I actually tried to kill myself and Sarah found me. She won't speak to me now. I don't blame her. She saw me try to kill myself. Poor girl. Apparently Sarah is seeing the same psychologist that Celeb sees. Apparently he has some 'demons' haunting him too from his past, that's why he won't speak. But he comes and sits with me and we sit in our world of silence. I can't believe I nearly killed myself. Over what. A figure of my imagination. How stupid. Demons don't exist and I was lucky to live after the car accident. Wasn't I? Bad Hayden, of course you where lucky to live, don't be stupid.

A pat to my shoulder startles me from my thoughts, it was Celeb hand signalling to me that he was going. I nodded my head and smiled. He smiled back and left my room turning the light off as he went. Maybe, just maybe, I can turn my life around.

................................................

A bang and a hand covering my face startles me awake. I claw and try to bite the hand over my mouth which earns me a punch to the stomach. I scream out in pain, while two grouchy voices laugh and talk to each other. One of the men- I don't know how but I know they are both men- place a gag in my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. I choke and struggle with the gag. Then the other man ties my hands and feet together. I start to fight harder as one of the men picks me up and throws me over his shoulder the other whacks me hard over the head which knocks me out. The last thing I heard before all went black was.

"His Majesty will be pleased"

.............................................

I go in and out of consciousness. Since it was dark, I didn't know where I was. But I felt like I was moving due to the many times of me banging my head. I would guess I was in a car. But where am I going and who the hell took me.