Walking Nightmares- The Demon King

Blood, there was so much blood. Maggie told me it wasn't my fault as the fan was faulty and way to sharp. That a fan broke from the ceiling and one of its blades decapitated my head teacher in front of me. All I remember is blood and his lifeless eyes staring up at me from where his head landed at my feet.

So much blood.

My clothes were ruined so the nurse at the hospital gave me new clothes and let me wash when Maggie took me there. Irina and George where there too. But I didn't acknowledge them. After I realised I was back in their care.

Now I'm sitting in my room at the Uley's huddled in the corner. It's Wednesday now. George, Irina and Maggie decided I shouldn't go back to school this week because I'm in shock. They all believed a fan killed him but I know the truth and if I told them I went be sent to mental hospital.

"Is that all you're going to do Hayden my dear girl, sit and wallow like a pathetic human, disgusting". Great, IT has decided to show up, I raised my head to answer him but another voice beat me to it, "And what do you think you are doing here mutt, your not worth to be in my presence, leave now!", the voice wasn't directed at me, it was directed at IT. I looked at IT as he went even paler than normal and started to stammer his words.

"My apologies you're Highness!" He then vanished. It was then my attention was brought to the voice. A voice that I recognised. I looked at him. He had black shaggy hair, black eyes and pale skin. It was him. He was in my nightmare. I started to scream. But his hand clamped over my mouth as he made shoo noises.

"Baby, shh, I'm not going to hurt you", he whispered in my ear. "I've got you, I will always get you".

I started to panic. Who was he and what did he want. I started thrashing my arms and legs wildly, trying to get him to let me up. He pulled me to him and started rocking me.

"My Queen, my beautiful little Queen, I won't harm you, nothing will harm you". He whispered crazily.

He roared and slapped me. I had bit his hand. Blood pooled in my mouth which I spat out and tried running for the door once I got up. As I went to reach for the door handle he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the door.

He whispered menacily in my ear "You will pay for that". He then disappeared.

I slid down the door, holding in a sob. No I won't cry. Not again. But I did. Why? Because I was scared.