S E V E N T Y - SIX | POV

Noah:

It's been a few weeks since we found out the news. Brielle is now 12 weeks in and she's still doing great! I can hardly tell she's pregnant still. Her moods have been a bit hard to handle but at the end of the day she's the love of my life.

I've been looking at houses without telling her. Mainly because I don't want to stress her but also I'd like to know what I'm getting into first. I'm meeting with my realtor today to tour some houses in Los Angeles.

I meet my realtor at our first house which has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms but it's way too overpriced. So she takes me to another place but it's really old and I would have to do some work. Then she takes me to the perfect house.

I smile walking into the nursery and imagining my sweet soon to be wife rocking our child on the chair and I nod.

"This is it" I smile.

"Well houses like this get snatched up quite quickly! You better get your fiancé on board before it's too late."

"Will do! I'll give you a call tomorrow, could I tour it with her again then?"

"I need to let the owner know but I don't see why not" she shrugs.

I head back home to Brielle with a smile walking in the door. I see her and Jordan on the couch eating frozen yogurt and watching big mouth.

"Hello children" I chuckle sitting down next to Brielle.

"Hey baby! Try this" she shoves a spoon full of strawberry frozen yogurt with white chocolate chips in my mouth.

I swallow, "damn baby" I chuckle.

"It's fucking amazing!"

"Yeah it's good" I nod, "so love..can you pause your show?"

Jordan pauses it and both of them look at me.

"You know how I was talking about moving" I say softly.

"Yeah" she says.

"Would you be upset if I told you I've found the perfect house?" I ask nervously.

"What?! No of course not! Baby that's great, I want to see it!" She jumps a bit.

"Hey there miss thang! Calm down my god child is in there" Jordan says to Brielle.

"I want to see it!" She begs.

"Tomorrow then sweetheart! I'm glad you're on board with this" I kiss her passionately and leave to go call my realtor.

I come back to the living room and answer Brielle's questions.

"How many bedrooms are there?!" She asks.

"Four bedrooms"

"Bathrooms?"

"Four"

"Is the neighborhood nice?"

"Yes love"

"Jordan has a room?" She raises a brow.

I never thought about that. I guess if she really wanted him there it wouldn't be such a bad idea. He could help out with the baby.

"Yes of course" I smile.

"I don't have to live with you two..unless you're definitely okay with it" Jordan says.

"There's no question! You have to live with us Jordan" Brielle says.

-

Brielle and I wake up early and she does her makeup and hair while I get ready. Jordan comes by and we all drive to the house. I see our realtor waiting at the front door.

"Glad to finally meet you Brielle! I'm Kasey I'll be helping you two..three? I'll be helping out with this moving process."

"Jordan is my best friend but he'll be moving in with us." Brielle says.

"That's lovely! I was told there's a baby on the way."

"Yes! I'm 12 weeks already" Brielle giggles.

Brielle walks inside and she sends me a cheeky smile while nodding.

"Noah" she says softly, "this is perfect" her eyes begin to water up and we haven't even made it to the upstairs.

"Baby dont cry" I laugh softly.

"It's...just..so amazing! I can..I can see our babies! Our babies running around" she hugs me tightly while crying into my chest.

"Her moods are all over the place" I say softly to Kasey and she nods.

Brielle stops crying and we tour the rest of the house by the end Brielle agrees that we should put an offer down. We head back home and Jordan goes back to his place. So we discuss our day.

"Baby I'm so happy we're doing this! We can have more kids down the road there's so much room!" She smiles.

"One kid at a time there princess" I chuckle but her facial expression changes.

"Wha-what? You don't want more kids?! I thought you wanted-" I cut her off quickly.

"Princess I didn't say that! I do want more kids but let's just get this house settled first! I don't want to get our hopes up."

"Why wouldn't we get it Noah?!"

"We will I'm certain princess..it's just a lot-" she cuts me off.

"We no shit! I'm carrying a child around in my stomach I'm constantly sick, I have to eat right, I can't even drink or smoke. It's complete shit but I want this because I want a future with you Noah."

"Princess I will never compare what I have to go through, I can tell it's a lot on you. Trust me baby, you're a strong woman." I hold wrap my arm around her shoulder and she lays her head on my chest. We put friends on and drift off to bed.