S E V E N T E E N | POV

*One week later*

Brielle:

I wake up around 7:30 my new work schedule has me waking up way later than I used to. Did I mention that Noah was able to get me doing making on two different shows now!

I'm doing the show that being filmed above us. Money is just flowing in my bank account and I'm here for it.

It's currently Saturday morning so I'm free of work. I decide to text Jordan to see what his plans are. I roll out of my bed and walk into my kitchen. The door unlocks and I see Jordan pop in.

"I knew you were about to get a boring cup of water. Instead I got us smoothies!" Jordan hands me my favorite strawberry banana smoothie from the juice place near my apartment complex.

"Aw J! What a nice surprise. What are our plans for today?"

"I was thinking Lynette, Noah, you, and I should all hop in one car and drive to Disneyland for the day. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"Yeah that does sound fun, we haven't done that in almost 6 months."

"It's really been that long hasn't it" He frowns.

We walk over to my couch and I move his arm so I can lean on him. He gently places his arm around my shoulder.

"I just need to get ready, I'll need like 30 minutes." I say and look up at him.

"Okay I'll text Lynette and Noah while I'm waiting."

I nod and walk to my room and get ready. I rinse off and put product in my curls. Since Noah and I talked about my curls the other morning I've been rocking my curly hair. It saves so much time when getting ready.

I walk out of my room and see Noah, Lynette, and Jordan in the living room talking. Noah looks over at me and he immediately smiles.

"Hey giggles" he smiles and hugs me.

"Hey pumpkin" I get up on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

We recently started kissing each other. Not on the lips! I kiss his cheek and he kisses my forehead.

I feel really comfortable with him and he makes me laugh constantly. I just don't know if he likes me back and I don't want to ruin what we have.

"Everyone ready?" I ask

"We've been waiting on you Bri" Jordan chuckles.

"Yeah you're right J, let's go!" I grin.

We get in Noah's Jeep. I sit up front with him, Lynette and Jordan get in the back.

We play loud music all the way to down to Anaheim. Noah took the top off his Jeep and the breeze feels amazing. I look over at the curly head and boy does my heart melt.