T H I R T Y - S I X | POV

Noah:

When I arrive at the agency I'm greeted by a ton of middle aged women who are very sweet to me. I fill out forms and tell them about myself.  Apparently my features are very symmetrical.

After about 45 minutes a short brunette walks in with a sweet smile on her face. Her ocean blue eyes lock with mine.

"I'm Olivia Cooper, nice to meet you Noah! I'll be doing some modeling with you. You'll love it here!"

"Hey Olivia..great to hear" I put my arm out to shake her hand but instead she thinks I'm hugging her and so I give her a small hug back.

"Glad you two have met!" Julia says who is one of the managers at the agency.

"Me too Julia" Olivia says and sends Julia a cheeky smile.

"Well Noah your work here today is done! Enjoy that sweet penthouse for the next 3 days. We start work Monday morning! See you two" Julia says and walks out of the conference room.

"So have you eaten yet?" Olivia asks.

"Not yet..I should get going though." I say politely not trying to get off on the wrong foot.

"At least let me take you to my favorite coffee shop" she whines.

"It's like 5 at night!" I laugh.

"So?! It's never too late for a coffee" she shrugs her shoulders.

"Fine..coffee it is" I huff feeling guilty knowing Brielle is waiting on me.

"Alright then!" She smiles and we head out of the agency.

She insists on driving us in her black Mercedes Benz. Not going to lie this car is amazing.

"So you make enough to buy this car just with modeling?" I ask.

"Of course! It took no time at all, I mean come on! Who wouldn't want this cute chick modeling for them?" She says being quite cocky but I just ignore it.

"Nice" I nod.

She parks in a parking deck near the shop. We walk in and I see a ton of people in line. I see a flash in the corner of my eye and look quickly but don't see anyone taking a picture.

"Did you see that?" I lean over and ask Olivia.

"See what?" She asks clueless.

"Nothing never mind" I shrug.

She orders our drinks and I pay because she drove us of course I need to pay, manners! We sit down at a small table near the back.

My phone begins to ring in my pocket so I dig it out. I see Brielle's contact pop up and I put up my index finger and step away from the table.

Brielle: so you brought me to the other side of the country and now you're on a date with another girl?!

Noah: baby what are you talking about?! I'm not on a date.

Brielle: don't fucking lie to me Noah! My phone is blowing up with pictures of you and some model named Olivia.

I hear her tears through the phone and my heart breaks a little.

Noah: baby it's not a date! She wanted to get to know who I am since we'll be doing shoots together. That's all my love!

Brielle: let me ask you this. Does she know you have a girlfriend?

Noah: I haven't mentioned you yet but I'm planning on it.

Brielle: fuck you Noah.

The call ends immediately after she says that and I sigh. I walk back to the table slowly and she's on her phone.

"Sorry the girlfriend called" I say politely but also putting it out there that I'm not single.

"Girlfriend, huh?" She laughs, "she models too?" Olivia asks and sips from her drink.

"No..she does makeup, she's really good at it" I smile thinking about Brielle's sweet little face.

"Ah that's nice" she nods.

Olivia and I chat a bit before heading back to her car. She offers to drop me off at the penthouse and what am I going to do? Not take her up on the offer.

She drops me off in front of the building and I wave goodbye on my way towards the building. I quickly rush back to the penthouse just to find it empty. Where the hell did my girlfriend go?! It's New York City why would she go off by herself.