T H I R T Y - F O U R | POV

Brielle:

Noah and I have arrived at our penthouse in New York City. The views are absolutely gorgeous and the sounds of the city are so lovely. Noah has a meeting with his agency this afternoon so I begin unpacking.

The penthouse is fully furnished so all I really need to unpack is our clothing and hygiene items.

"Alright baby..I'll take us out to an amazing dinner when I get back. I love-" he stops.

"I love you too baby" I smile.

"God I love you so much Brielle" he crashes his sweet lips into mine.

It sends fireworks throughout my body. I feel my lips sink into his. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his hips. He holds me tightly deepening the intense kiss.

He pulls away slowly and places me back on the ground, "you're going to make me late" he chuckles.

"Sorry I just can't help it!" I whine and giggle.

"Alright baby I love you" He sends me a cheeky smile.

"I love you too Noah" I smile back.

He leaves and I walk into the living room and look out at the busy city below. I see Noah getting in his yellow taxi. I watch as the car gets smaller and smaller.

I sigh and decide to finish unpacking. I go in the kitchen and realize we haven't gone shopping yet. I roll my eyes and plop down on the couch..I guess I could FaceTime J.