E I G H T | POV

Brielle:

Noah and I walk out to his black Jeep Wrangler. This car is sexy! He opens my side for me and I hop in and he closes it behind me. He gets in on his side and puts the music on low.

I take a good scan of the car, "wow your car is really nice! Surprisingly cleaner than mine."

He chuckles, "This car is my baby, I can't let her get out of shape."

"Thank you for dinner, I really enjoyed it." I look over at his beautiful curly hair and smile. His focus stays on the road so I can look all I want.

"My pleasure, I really enjoyed it too Mrs. Taylor"

We laugh, "Mr. Centineo I'm not sure how to feel about you calling me that".

"Aw what?! I love your name Brielle."

"Noahhh just call me Bri" I pout then remembering he can't look at me.

"Whatever you want Mrs. Taylor" he looks over and smirks.

"You're so annoying!" We laugh.

He pulls into the front of my apartment building and my heart drops. Now I have to go to bed alone and sad once again.

He parks the car and leans back in his chair. He looks over at me with his beautiful brown eyes and my heart melts.

"Would it be too much if I wanted to drive you to the set with me tomorrow?" Noah asks softly with his big puppy dog eyes.

"Never that Noah, I'd love to not use gas"

He chuckles at my comment, "I really like being around you Bri" he places his hand on mine once again.

"I really like yo- I mean like being around you too Noah" I feel my cheeks getting heated.

"You're such a goof ball" he laughs.

"No I'm just STOOPID!"

"My god, you're anything but that. I'll be by at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Get some beauty sleep, yeah?"

"Okay goodnight Noah."

"Oh no I'm walking you to your apartment, there's no way I'm letting you go right now." He opens his door.

He runs to my side to try and reach the handle before I do but I beat him to it.

"NO!" He yells and laughs.

"Ha ha" I stick my tongue out.

I get out of his car and he closes the door behind me. We walk inside the lobby and the front desk lady is there to greet me.

"Hi I'm Noah, I'll be here a lot. Just wanted you to know who I am."

She laughs and we head to the elevator. I press on the 11th  floor and Noah's eyes widen.

"You're so high up! That doesn't scare you?"

"Mm no not really. I see someone's scared of heights. You're going to hate my apartment. There's a huge window in my living room. You can see all through downtown Los Angeles. "

"I'm not scared of heights goof ball I'm just scared of you being up so high. What if there was a fire? What if you needed to evacuate quickly? What if something happened and the paramedics needed to go up eleven floors?!"

"Noah stop! You're freaking me out" I giggle.

"I'm sorry" he nervously laughs and we get off the elevator.

We get to my apartment and I unlock it and motion for Noah to come in. He looks around in shock.

"How does a single little makeup artist afford this?!" He says in shock.

"Business is well, my My mom also helps me out quite a bit."

"This is so cool, my view is nice but never this nice. I guess living up high is the way to go." He laughs.

"That's what I'm saying!"

I sit down on my couch and he comes and sits down next to me. I look over at his beautiful face and just imagine his lips on mine.

"Well Brielle, I can truthfully say that you're the most intriguing woman I've ever met."

"Wow Noah" I place my hand on my chest and pretend to be emotional, "that means so much!"

We laugh and I move his arm up so I can lay on his chest. He rests his strong arm onto my upper thigh.

"Can we watch a movie?" I pout

"Anything for you" he smiles.

Is this what having a boyfriend is like? If so I definitely need one. This is amazing!