T W E N T Y - TWO | POV

Brielle:

We head out around 10 to the party. Jordan insisted on driving since Noah drove us to Anaheim. When we arrive we already see lights flashing in the large mansion.

Austin is a high school friend. Jordan and him were quite close during high school. Austin had a huge crush on me but I didn't want to ruin his friendship with Jordan so I never acted on it.

I walk in with Jordan and Noah behind me and Austin immediately walks up to us. I can smell the alcohol in his breath the second he begins talking.

"Hey Brielle" He smiles flirtatiously, "Jordan! I see you have a boyfriend?" He chuckles, "I always seen it com-" Jordan cuts him off.

"I'm not gay! This is our friend. Noah, meet Austin! Austin meet Noah."

"Hey Noah! I'm surprised you haven't made a move on this model yet" he looks back at me and places his hand around my waist.

"Austin" I laugh, "Why are you so worried about who makes a move! Let's get fucked up already"

"That's the Brielle I know" he says and smiles.

He leads us to the bar in his kitchen. There's punches mixed with different alcoholic beverages. The smell of weed reeks throughout the mansion.

"The line goes from lowest to highest potency, you aren't a lightweight though" he chuckles, "you'll enjoy the one at the end of the bar"

"Thanks Austin"

"And for you buddy, there's beers also if you're not a punch kind of guy" he says to Noah and walks off into the crowd and flashing lights.

I pour myself a full cup of the punch at the end of the bar. Knowing me I'll get fucked up off of one. My high school friends don't realize but I don't party like
I used to.

Noah and Jordan also get themselves the same punch as me. Jordan heads off to catch up with people from school.

I stay with Noah as people come by from school I introduce him.

About 3 cups in I feel quite tipsy and carefree. Noah leaves to go use the restroom so I stay in the crowd and I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I dance.

I look back and see Austin's blonde hair. It's not that I'm not attracted to him! Jordan and him were just really close.

I continue to dance for what feels like an hour but probably is no where near that. By now my body is grinding against Austin's. I feel his hands going lower and lower as time moves on.

"Austin" I say in his ear, "I need to go find Noah!"

"let me help you" he says and takes my hand in his.

We walk around and I look over to see him talking to a beautiful blonde girl. Of course he found someone. I'm stupid for even bothering.

"I see he's made a new friend" Austin says and lowers his hand down to my ass.

"Yea apparently" I say bitterly.

I turn around and crash my lips into his carelessly. Our lips move in sync he bites my bottom lip gently. I open my mouth and we begin to roam through each others mouth. I pull away to breathe.

"Let's go upstairs" he says.

He takes me in his hand once again and I follow him slowly up the stairs trying hard not to topple over. We make it into his bedroom and he locks it.

"I've wanted you since the day I met you" he mumbles.

He picks me up and places me in his bed. I carelessly let him rub on my body. Enjoying the pleasure he's causing me.

He begins to kiss on my neck and moves his lips down my body. He lifts up my tight black dress and exposes my black lace panties.

"These look so sexy on you" he says and teases my sensitive spot through my panties.

I moan in pleasure not caring who hears. He begins to unbuckle his pants when my phone starts ringing in my purse. I've been waiting for this moment since high school and now my phone as to ring?!

"Ignore it baby?" He frowns

"Of course" I give him a reassuring smile.

He pulls his pants down and exposes his penis. It's huge! God I've been missing out. Noah shouldn't have messed up his chance.

He pulls me to the edge of the bed and pushes inside me. I let out a loud moan and he lets a small one out in pleasure.

He thrusts slowly and gently in and out of me and pulls my dress off over my head to expose my bra. I sit up a bit and he unclamps my bra.

My breasts are exposed and he sucks on my nipples while thrusting more intensely. My back starts to arch and I grip the sheets.

"I'm gonna cum" I moan

"Cum on me baby" he says into my ear thrusting me harder.

I let go and instantly feel pleasure throughout my whole body. He finishes on my chest and rolls over on the bed.

"You know how long I've wanted you?" Austin says with a raspy voice.

"Me too" I smile and look at him.

I clean up in his room and he does the same. He helps me get my clothes back on and we head back downstairs.

I immediately lock eyes with Noah. He runs up the stairs and hugs me.