T H I R T Y - E I G H T | POV

Brielle:

My phone turns on and I see 7 missed calls from Noah and 11 text messages from him. Then I see 12 missed calls from Jordan and 19 texts from him.

"You have twooo boyfriends?" Connor slurs and I notice Lana and Connor's nosey asses are looking over my shoulder.

"No" I laugh, "Jordan's my best friend, Noah's my boyfriend"

"Jordaaan" he grins, "which way does he go"

"He's straight" I shrug.

"Let me see these boys" Lana squints and smiles.

I show them a picture of me and Noah and another picture of Jordan and I.

"Jordan is hot" Connor smiles.

"They look..similar to be honest" Lana shrugs.

"Yeah I guess" I nod.

We get a taxi and decide to go to Connors place. When we arrive Connor shows me around. He definitely has money. The place is so gorgeous. I wish I could live like this!

"You should call that boyfriend of yours, he's probably worried sick" Lana suggests.

"Yeah I guess I should" I say and plop down on Connors bed.

The phone rings once and then Noah answers.

Noah: baby where the hell are you?!

Brielle: I'm with some friendsss

Noah: you're drunk aren't you? Where are you? I'll come get you.

Brielle: I'm fine Noah, I'll be back tomorrow.

Noah: who the hell are these friends

Connor: hey biiitch, I'm Connor and don't worry about your girlfriend. She's not a cheater like you..I'm gay.

Lana: same here, I'm lanaaa and I'll take great care of her.

Brielle: you're on speaker

I giggle.

Noah: Brielle let me come get you, please.

Connor: so you think you're going to get away with cheating?! I think the fuck not.

Noah: Brielle my fucking god. Stop acting like a child. I didn't cheat on you! It was work that's all it fucking was. I have everything I could ever possibly want.

Brielle: it's humiliating Noah! If I'm with you people are going to think I'm fucking stupid. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

I hang up the phone and throw it. Lana jumps up and grabs it off the floor and huffs in relief.

"I think it's time for someone to get some sleep" she arched a brow.

"I'm taking the outside" Connor blurts out.

"I'm taking the other side" Lana laughs.

"I'm stuck in the middle I guess" I shrug my shoulders.

I take my kick my heels off along with my pants and shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and lay down in the center of the bed. Lana does the same and lays down beside me. Connor lays on the other side and I quickly drift off.