F I F T Y - F I V E | POV

Brielle:

After partying until late Tom offers to take me back to the penthouse. I don't turn the offer because it'd be nice to not have to pay for a taxi.

I get in Tom's BMW and lay back because my head is running in circles. I close my eyes and before I know it I'm awoken by Tom in his car.

"Brielle we're here" he says softly.

"Oh thank you!" I smile.

"You need help getting up there? I don't mind."

"That would be great! I just can't be obvious about it..Noah will be upset" I sigh.

"Of course" he chuckles.

He comes to my side and open the door and helps me out. I lean on him while we walk to the elevator and I press my floor.

We get up to my floor and he walks me to the door.

"Thank you" I smile.

"No problem, we should meet up again for coffee or something" he suggests.

"Yes that sounds fun!" I grin.

He moves closer to me and places his lips on mine softly just for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Have a nice night" he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Bye" I smile softly.

I walk into the penthouse and it's quiet all the lights are off. I slowly walk into the bedroom and hear Noah breathing heavily. He must be passed out.

I go into the bathroom and take my makeup off and undress then shower. I dry off and lay down in bed next to Noah. I feel him wrap his arm around me and I start to drift off.

I wake up alone in bed so I check my phone. It's already 1 in the afternoon. I sigh and roll out of bed. I don't bother putting clothes on because I'm not expecting anyone.

I make myself a bowl of cereal and sit down at the table in my satin robe. I munch on my cereal and go through my phone.

Tom: rise and shine you lovely bird

Jordan: I miss you ):

Connor: did you get back to the penthouse safe?

Lana: hey I heard you and Connor went out last night. Sorry I couldn't make it, I miss you babes!

Noah: hey baby not sure what time you're going to see this. I had to leave for work but I'll text you or call you when I get out. I love you.

Noah: also sorry about last night I want to talk about it when I get home.

I huff at all the texts. I respond back to J, Connor, and Lana. I hesitate responding to Tom but fuck it why not?

Brielle: late morning for me LOL

I hit send and shut my phone off. I wash off my bowl and head into the bathroom. I straighten my hair and do my makeup then get dressed. After I finish I check my texts.

Tom: do you remember our chat before I left last night?

Brielle: I remember something about a coffee (;

Tom: I do too (; I'll swing by in a few?

Brielle: sounds good!

I shut my phone off and wait in the living room of the penthouse. After a few minutes I get a text from Tom saying he's arrived.