S E V E N T Y - F O U R | POV

Brielle:

Noah and I wake up well rested from our long night of sleep. While Noah looks up reviews for breakfast places near by I get ready. Finally he's narrowed it down to a sandwich place that supposedly has the best sandwiches around within walking distance.

We head out into the busy streets of Rome we pass a coffee shop next to our bed and breakfast. However we need to expand our pallets. We walk into the warm sandwich shop which by the way smells absolutely amazing!

Noah and I order ham and cheese sandwiches and they make them right in front of us. We admire the smells and culture of this little shop until our sandwiches are made. Noah aka my fiancé..man is that amazing to say, pays for our food and we head out.

We decide to walk to the Vatican which isn't too terribly far. Both of us finish our sandwiches by the time we arrive.

The line for the guided tour is hours long but with our bed and breakfast passes came along with it! It's not guided but truthfully I can't stand waiting for those speakers to talk about every little thing.

We head into the Vatican and I film all the views and art work. Noah and I stop to take pictures at many of the sights.

"I would build you a Vatican my fiancé" he smiles and kisses my cheek softly.

"You're the best gift of all! I have you and that's all I could possibly ever want."

The love and compassion that glows of us two is great, much greater than anything before. I feel our hearts closer than they've ever been.

Once we finish our long tour of the Vatican Noah is a hungry man that needs to be fed!

"I wouldn't mind another sandwich" he chuckles.

"Noah! We have to try other things" I nudge him softly while we walk down these streets of Rome.

"I say we should try the pizza" he smirks.

"Now that's what I was looking for!" I laugh.

We end up eating at another small place. It's kind of like a food truck..there's basically no inside well at least for us to sit in. They have seating outside, much seating that many people look happy sitting at.

We take a seat and are instantly greeted by a waitress. 

"Hello, I'll be serving you today! Here are your menus, can I get you started with drinks?" The waitress asks.

"I'll take a coke, please." Noah says

"I'll have a water" I smile.

"Okay I'll bring those right out!" She swiftly walks away so Noah and I look down at our menus.

The Quattro Formaggi pizza catches not only me but Noah's eye too. Our waitress comes back with our drinks and takes our orders.

"Just a year ago we were just girlfriend and boyfriend now we're engaged and sitting in Rome Italy." He places his hand on mind and rubs mine with his finer tips so softly.

"Who would've thought" I giggle.

"You're my giggles and forever and always will be my giggles" he chuckles.

"Oh wow! Haven't heard that one in a long time" I shake my head laughing.

We eat our lunch and decide to go back to our bed and breakfast because of our food comas.

"I could sleep for years" Noah says planting his face into his pillow.

"Me too" I jump in beside him completely stripped of my clothing and feeling more bloated than ever.

I fall asleep in seconds with Noah's arms wrapped around me.