S I X T Y - O N E | POV

Brielle:

It's a week until Christmas, Noah and I have been back in LA for a while. Things have been patched up between the two of us. I started a parter ship with a large makeup brand. Which is great for me because I no longer need to work on Noah's set.

Noah and I were having bad trust issues when we came back to LA so we've been going to relationship counseling since we've been here. We were instructed to not spend as much time together. 

It's rough when Noah's drops me off from a date or anything and he doesn't just spend the night at my place. However, I know it's what's best for both of us.

I feel my phone vibrate on my vanity while I'm doing my makeup. Noah's calling.

Noah: hey princess, I'm just calling to let you know I booked our flights for Florida and Vegas.

Brielle: okay! So Christmas Day with my family, yeah?

Noah: of course baby! But my family insists on us there next Christmas.

Brielle: we just went for thanksgiving! 

Noah: we'll do thanksgiving with your family next year, sweetheart. I love you, I'll pick you up in about 30 minutes.

Brielle: alright, love you too!

Oh yeah that's right..I met all of Noah's family! Of course they absolutely love me, who wouldn't?! Ha in all seriousness they are really happy Noah and I are together.

Noah's sister Taylor was a bit suspicious at first because she knew about New York and Tom.  I sat down with her for a few hours and explained what took place and why things happened. After that she completely changed her opinion of me and now she's loves me.

I've stopped all contact with Tom. Yes I still think about him at times but I know Noah's what is best for me. Obviously Noah makes me most happy.

I grab my luggage from my room and take it to the doorway and wait for Noah's text. After a few I head out and see Noah parked he gets out and helps with my bag.

"Alright baby! Let's go see my family once again" he chuckles and kisses me on the lips.

"I can't wait for you to meet mine" I send a small smirk to him.

"Don't try to make me any more nervous than I already am!" He whines.

"Sorry I didn't know baby Noah was back" I squeeze his cheeks playfully and he pushes my hands away and pulls me into a kiss.

We walk around to my side of the car and he closes the car door behind me. Then he hops in on his side. He drives us to LAX and we realize we are ahead of schedule.

"Grab the window coverings" Noah smirks.

I giggle and pull them out of his glove box. He leans all over the car and places them on the windows. He motions for me to climb in the back seat and I do as quickly as possible.

He spanks my ass when it's up in the air and I giggle. He climbs back after me and he pulls me into his lap. Noah pulls me into a rough kiss and rubs his hands up and down my body.

He pulls my shirt up over my head and takes my breasts out of my bra. He looks up at me with a dirty grin on his face and begins sucking on my breasts. I let out a moan and Noah places his large hand over my mouth. 

He repositions me and pulls my leggings down to expose my nakedness. He starts thrusting in me in the doggy position. We finish up with me on top of him in the cowgirl position. Since I'm on the pill he doesn't pull out.

He places a sloppy heated kiss on my lips and we get our clothes back on. When we go to take all the coverings off the windows we notice the car is all fogged up and we laugh.

"Everyone is going to know what's been going on in this car" I laugh.

"Let's opens up the doors" he laughs.

We open up the doors and grab our bags from his trunk. We lock the car up and head into the airport. We are stopped by some fans and take pictures. We finally get to our gate and only have 10 minutes until boarding.

"I wanted a drink" I frown.

"I'll run and get you one, Gatorade or Powerade?" Noah asks.

"Powerade" I say in a baby voice.

"Alright princess" he kisses me softly and heads off to go get me a drink. I wait in line and finally Noah is back with two drinks.

We board the plane and I sit in the window and lean on Noah's arm. He holds me throughout the flight and I sleep almost the entire time.