F I F T Y - F O U R | POV

Brielle:

We get back home after our date that was lovely until Olivia ruined it. I haven't said much to Noah since we left. I just don't know what to say. I'm not the insecure or jealous type she just makes me that way I don't know what it is.

I set my purse down on the couch and grab a beer from the fridge. Beer isn't the best and yes my breath is going to smell like shit but I don't give a fuck.

I plop down on the couch and turn the tv on. I watch Friends since it's on right now. I sit in peace until Noah comes and sits down beside me.

"What?" I ask still mad at him.

"You're quiet" he mumbles.

"I have nothing to say."

"Brielle, stop being childish! Just talk-" I cut him off.

"Childish?! Really Noah? How am I childish. You tell me that there's nothing going on. She clearly has feelings for you. Even the blind could see it clearly don't mug me off like that Noah" I laugh at his stupidity.

"Brielle" he places his hand on my leg, "what the fuck am I supposed to do? Tell me..explain to me..we moved across the country for three months. I signed a fucking contract. Tell me! What am I supposed to do?"

I slap his hand off of my leg, "figure it out Noah! Or I'm leaving. If I leave, Noah don't bother talking to me when you get back to LA" I shake my head and look away from him.

"Brielle if I leave this job it'll fuck me over..really badly. It's unprofessional I can't just throw it away" he whines.

"I told you where I'm at. I need some space, can you just leave me alone?" I ask annoyed.

"Alright..I'm gonna go" he mumbles.

I watch him walk out the door of the penthouse. Where the hell could he be going this time of night? He doesn't even know anyone.

I pick up my phone and call Connor.

Connor: hey love, what's up?

Brielle: I need to party.

Connor: meet me at the club in like 15? I'm almost finished with this date.

Brielle: alright babes.

I hang up and go in my closet to see what to wear. I end up wearing a short dark blue dress with black 4 inch heels and I grab my Luis Vuitton hand bag that matches Connor and Lana's. I hope he's using his, it would be so cute.

I head out to the street to grab a taxi and I see Noah standing out on the side walk. I huff and try to walk down the street hoping he doesn't see me but of course I'm not the slick.

"Brielle..where are you going?" Noah asks.

"I could ask the same for you but I didn't" I hiss at him.

"I'm going to the bar to go meet Kevin, Connor introduced me to him while you were gone."

"Did I ask? No I didn't."

I storm off in my four inch heels not with any sort of direction but I know walking around this city in my apparel isn't a good idea.

I grab a taxi and head down to the club Connor goes to with Lana. When we arrive I pay the driver and get out. It's not as crowded as it was on a Friday night so I shouldn't have any problems finding Connor.

I walk in and head towards the back when I'm stopped by a tall guy. He's very striking but obviously I'm with Noah.

"You know you're heading into the gays section" he says.