———
Letting him and his home boys get nice and drunk, he finally got up to go to the rest room. I followed close behind him, and just when he was bout to go in, I stick him in the back of the neck with a needle. "Aww shit," He hissed bout to turn around before his body dropped hitting the floor.

I drag him over to this secret elevator that led to the basement. "Goddamn nigga," I grunt pulling his body off the elevator and struggling to drag his body down the hallway.

I finally reached the room and open the door. "Can I please get some assistances please, this nigga is heavy as hell," I huff to the girls who rush out to help me. "Goddamn why y'all couldn't piss off a small skinny nigga," Taylor whined throwing her arms up.

We drag the nigga in and struggled getting him into the chair before taping him to it, just in case he wanted wake up and act up.

"Ok first part of the plan is done, now all we have to do is get the guys here," I beam clapping my hands together. "Damn we really did this, we really pulled off some mission impossible shit," Lauren says with this shocked expression on her face.

"It ain't over yet."
~~~~~
Anthony's POV

This staying at home shit for the birds man

This staying at home shit for the birds man. I'm bored out my fucking mind. My woman and kids out the house. Ain't shit popping off at the trap, and I promised my woman I wouldn't go down there tonight. I done played almost 4 whole games to 2K before I cut my PlayStation system off all together.

I like to move around, I been on the go since I was a youngin. This sitting around not doing shit ain't for me, if this was a test to see if I would be a great stay at home husband and father I failed cause I can't do this shit.

I go grab my keys out the kitchen heading to the garage.

It's like she got some sort of tracker on me or something, because as soon as my ass touched the seat her name popped up with a text.

"Ant I need you to come get me, I had way too much to drink, to drive home. I'm at Navire."

Damn I was looking forward to some good pussy tonight man, but nah I gotta deal with overly emotional drunk Melanie.

Cranking up the car, I pull out heading downtown.
——
Pulling in the parking lot, I park getting out just in time to see Nip and Smoke hopping out their whips across the way. "Let me guess they texted you niggas and told you they were to drunk to drive."

"Yep," They both replied making me shake my head. I head a familiar car beep come from behind me, I look back to see Chris.