Chapter 31

Melanie's POV

Lounging on the couch with my three babies is one of my favorite things to do

Lounging on the couch with my three babies is one of my favorite things to do. I'm just cuddled up with them watching a funny animated movie looking like one of those picture perfect families.

We're all crowded around Anthony, as usual. I kiss the side of Ants head nipping at Ant's jaw. He looks over at me with a smirk. "Don't be doing all that, I'll put these kids to bed early."

"I can't help it you one fine ass nigga," I whispered in his ear. "Quit playing with me Mel cause I promise you I'll take you upstairs right now."

I don't know what it is, but right now this nigga looking too fine to me. I real life wanna call and cuss his momma out for birthing something this fine into this world.

"You looking at me like you wanna eat me up," Ant states smirking at me. "Cause I do," I replied licking my lips. At that moment Amani began yawning and light snores began coming from Aubree. "The way you looking right now, I just might have another one of yo babies."

"Ain't no just might, you most definitely will be having another one of my seeds," Ant declares just as his phone began ringing.

"What's up Chris," Ant said answering the phone. I just sit there staring at his rideable face that suddenly became filled with sad emotions.

He hung up the phone sitting there for a minute, before he gets up, beginning to walk towards the front door. "Where are you going Ant?"

"To the hospital, my boy Khalil got hurt, and it's my fault, I need to go up there and be with him," Ant said. "Well let me put on some shoes, and we will come with you for moral support."

He lets out a heavy sigh before nodding his head. I get up going upstairs slipping on shoes, and putting on Amani's shoes. We go get in the car, and make our way to the hospital. I couldn't help but watch Ant, and see how this was tearing him up emotionally.

Arriving at the hospital we walk in, and Ant walks over to the guys with Aubree in his arms, while I went over to where the girls were sitting with Amani dead to the world in my arms.

"It sucks when it's somebody young being put in the hospital," Lauren says rubbing up and down Kross's back.

"This Steel dude is messing with my sleep time, I can't sleep unless I'm laid up under Chris, and if I can't cuddle up with Chris I turn into this horrible mean version of myself," Taylor states with a pout.

Lauren, Kehlani, and I laugh shaking our heads at her.

"Nigga I thought you got shot at," I heard Ant shout, I turn looking to see Ant hugging this dark skin lil boy close to him.

"Nah they missed me, but they did get my home boy TJ, and this is his blood. He gone be straight, he getting stitched up right now as we speak. I told that overly hyper ass nurse when we came in here that I was straight, but she insisted that she checked me out," the kid, Khalil, replied.

"Oh thank God he's ok, cause when Smoke got the call, he looked like somebody killed his childhood puppy," Kehlani states.

I nod my head in agree looking at how happy Ant looked. I hated seeing him upset the way he was. "Maybe we should take over, and handle this Steel issue, give the guys a break."

"Excuse me say what," Taylor exclaims. "I think we should take over and get this nigga Steel. Ant looks wore the hell out from all that's been going on, and I know your men do too, so I think we should take over."

"Umm Mel I hope you know you're talking about going out and killing a nigga," Lauren states giving me a look. "I'm not saying we kill the nigga, but if we just so happen to accidentally do so, I'm not gone complain. I'm just saying we should give our niggas a break get this nigga Steel in position for them or something."

"Hmm I can get on board with that, it'll give me something to do besides sitting inside all day waiting on Chris to get down with his after school activities, but I need to go shopping I don't exactly have set a nigga up clothes," Taylor replies.

We laugh

We laugh. "I guess I'm in," Lauren states. "I don't know bout this guys, what if we get hurt," Kehlani whines.

"I'm willing to risk it, if it minimizes the chances of my nigga getting hurt or anybody else for that matter," I preach, "I need a strong crew behind me, and there's no people in the world I trust more to have my back in these streets than you guys."

"Ok I'm in," Kehlani states.
______________________________