The Game

After two too-perfect-to-be-real kisses, Nico and Will deliberately refrained from each other; they didn't want anyone to know yet (especially Jason or Piper!) However, undoubtedly they would figure it out straight away. Correction: Nico didn't want anyone to know yet.

Will was completely fine with everyone knowing and couldn't help himself glowing as bright as a firefly.

Nico however felt slightly nervous and that people might judge him but he didn't tell Will this. He felt that Will would judge him for thinking this and throw a huge drama scene if he discovered that Nico felt this way. They has both discussed and agreed that it would be best for now to keep it a secret.

***********************

Jason cheered and squealed from the bush which had concealed him and Piper from Nico and Will's gaze. They had observed deeply everything that had occurred between the two boys.

"It's happened! My OTP's canon!" Jason cried excitedly, unable to contain the burst of happiness within him.

Piper rolled her eyes. "Calm down, you might get a heart attack."

"I think I'm already getting a heart attack," Jason said, dramatically placing a hand on his heart and falling into Piper's lap; his glasses abruptly went askew.

"You're an idiot," she confirmed.

He grinned mischievously at her as she leaned down and kissed him, lifting a hand to straighten his glasses. Once she pulled away, she hoped he would comment about the kiss or say something like "I love you" however, Jason only blurted out: "I have to tell everyone! Everyone needs to know about this important occasion! We need to throw a party and-"

"No," Piper interrupted.

"...we can invite everyone and- wait, did you just say no?" Jason frowned and sat up, sliding off her lap.

"You can't tell anyone!" She ordered.

"Why not?" He inquired, confusion etched across his face.

Piper couldn't help but smile slightly; her boyfriend looked truly puzzled. "Because they just decided not to. Didn't you hear them? If you're Nico's real friend, then you have to respect Nico's wishes and not tell anyone," she explained.

"Ugh," Jason groaned. "Stupid little decision of theirs! How can they expect me - their number one fan - to keep it a secret?"

"You're not even supposed to know!" She smirked at how dense Jason could be at times.

He began cursing loudly as Piper giggled and pressed her lips to his to shut him up.

*********************

Leo helped Calypso crawl of the boat yet failed miserably and ended up with Calypso collapsing on top of him.

"Ow," he moaned.

Calypso couldn't care less about the fall; she rapidly scrambled up and studied the beach that was part of Camp Half Blood.

A small gasp escaped her lips and she saw actual other people, all having fun and laughing.

"We did it, Leo! You did it!" She hauled him up, throwing her arms are his neck and pressing her lips aggressively against his.

They pulled away, and Leo grinned at her. "Come on, there's so much I have to show you! I can't for everyone to meet you! Oh Calypso, you're going to love it here!" Leo exclaimed as Calypso beamed at him.