'McLean is HAWT'

After the whole 'getaroomandmakeout' business, as Percy kindly phrased was over, it was Travis' turn to choose someone. 

His big, brown eyes scanned the room, a devious look hidden deep inside. The demigods that sat in the cabin were all twitching nervously, silently praying to their godly parent, hoping that the troublemaker wouldn't choose them. Travis' smirked as he rested his eyes slowly on each and every demigod, causing their hearts to speed up.

Finally his gaze settled on a girl with brown choppy hair and impossible kaleidoscope eyes. 

"Piper, truth or dare?" he asked innocently.

Jason's arms shot up, as if a reflex, around Piper, trying to protect her for whatever Travis had in store for her. She however, squirmed free and gave Travis her most bold look, before she spoke.

"Dare."

"Well, I think that wasn't the best choice. No getting out of this and absolutely no charmspeaking on me, you understand? And uh it'd be nice if your boyfriend doesn't kill me after he hears this."

"Just get on with it, you're making me nervous."

The smirk returned, making his features even more elfish than usual.

"Well, okay then, no need to be rude. I dare you to hang up posters all over camp, with your father on it, shirtless, with the words 'McLean is HAWT' on it."

Piper paled visibly, dropping the edge of the blanket she was fiddling with. Jason looked uncomfortable, not sure whether to attack Travis or not. Piper held him back forcefully before he tried anything.

"Fine. How am I supposed print out these posters, Stoll?" 

"The Hephaestus cabin probably has something for it." Travis answered, but quickly covered his mouth after he realized what he just had said.

The air seemed to thicken around them, the mood darkening increasingly as the demigods mourned the loss of their friend, their hero.

Piper and Jason stood up, both with slightly moist eyes, and left the cabin without another word.

"So, what are we going to do while we wait for the two lovebirds?" Connor asked, attempting to break the tension.

"Well, I have to give some sword fighting lessons to some new campers." Percy said awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. 

"I'll help." Annabeth piped in, with false cheeriness. 

The couple stood up, brushing away the imaginary dust and left the cabin, her head on his shoulder. 

"Hey Travis, remember that prank we were going to pull?" Connor asked playfully.

"Oh yes, how could I forget. On a certain daughter of Demeter, am I right or am I right?"

Connor, Will and Nico snickered while Katie's face began reddening, her features molding into confusion.

"Bu-But I thought we had something. And I thought these pranks would finally stop."

"Ah, so you're only in a relationship with me because you thought I'd stop pranking you? You can still get out before it's too late, because dear, my pranking is never going to stop" he paused dramatically "I show my love in pranks."

And with that the Stoll brothers skipped out of the cabin, laughing maniacally.

Katie just sat there silently, confused by what had happend. Soon enough she regained her senses and sprinted after the brothers, shouting some words that weren't exactly child friendly.