Chapter One: Forgotten Backpack

~MINGI~

  "Guys, wait! I forgot my backpack in the dressing room." I said, shoving my suitcase towards our tour bus. "I gotta go get it."

  "I'll go with you." Hongjoong said, rolling his eyes. "How did you forget it?"

  "I can get it myself!" I told him. "I think I can manage to get my own backpack. I'll be right back!"

  I headed back towards the dressing room, pulling open the door. I stuck my head inside, and saw my backpack sitting in the corner of the room, right where I had left it. I walked into the room, picking up my backpack. I shut the door behind me as I left.

  I was walking back towards my members, towards the bus, when something hit me over the back of my head. I saw stars, stumbling. My backpack dropped out of my hands as I fell to my knees.

  "Ow! What the hell?!" I demanded, turning around. "Guys, this isn't funny! That hurt!"

  There was a man standing over me. This wasn't a joke. My heart started racing.

  "Hmm. Tougher than you look." The man commented.

  "Wh- who are you? What do you want?" I asked. I tried to scramble backwards, but the man grabbed the collar of my shirt, holding me in place. "W- wait!"

  "Don't struggle. You'll regret it." The man growled.

  "Please..." I begged quietly. "Don't do this."

  "Shut up."

  My body tensed up as electricity shot through it. My attacker had a taser in his hand. I hit the floor. I was facing the tour bus. I could see San.

'Turn around...'  I thought. I reached out the best I could, but I couldn't make my voice obey me.

  All I needed was for San to turn around. He would see me. Turn around!

  "Don't even think about it." My attacker picked my head up by my hair. I couldn't even whimper. 

  I reached out one last time for San as my attacker pushed my head down, slamming it into the concrete floor. Everything went dark.

  XXXX

  The throbbing in my head woke me up. I sat up slowly, groaning. I gently touched my forehead. There was a huge bump, and dried blood. I looked around, trying to figure out where the hell I was.

  I was in some kind of concrete room. My shoes were gone, I was barefoot. I still remembered the face of the man that had hurt me.

  "Hello?" I called weakly. "Where am I?"

  "Shut up." His voice over the loud speaker. "Don't speak until I tell you to."

  I stood up, trying to get a better look at the room I was in. There was some kind of camera mounted in the wall. I walked over to it cautiously, tapping it with my finger. I leaned in, looking at it. Was he recording me?

  "I'm going to make something to send to your friends." The voice again. "Do you want to say hello? That's what the camera's for. Say hi."

  "What do you want with them?" I asked.

  "That wasn't what I told you to do." The man growled.

  Only then did I notice the collar around my neck as it shocked me. I yelped, dropping to the floor.

  I pulled at it, seeing if I could get it off, which only made him shock me again.

  "I'm sorry!" I yelped. "I'm sorry. Please stop!"

  I breathed a sigh of relief as the shocking stopped. How long was he planning to keep me?