5 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙢: 1

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was the next day and I had like 3 missed calls from my mother and 10 messages from her.

Birthgiver🤱🏾🍼: Riah Where u at?

Birthgiver🤱🏾🍼:call me back

Birthgiver🤱🏾🍼: I didn't say u could go anywhere.

Birthgiver🤱🏾🍼: Riah answer that phone before I take it away.

And there was more but I just didn't read them cause it was her feening me to bring my black ass home.

"What chu looking at like that", Tayshawn said coming in the room with a big ass bowl of cereal.

"My Mom is crazy", I said and he took my phone reading it.

"You wanna go back home", he said giving me back my phone and I just looked at him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Not rn I told you I was coming over", I said looking at the side of his face.

"Ight so why u worried then", he said and took a big ass bite of the cereal.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the basket full of clothes, "what is that for", I said pointing to it.

"My dirty clothes", he said and shrugged.

"Soooo ur gonna leave it there", I said raising an eyebrow.

"Ye when my mom comes over she gon clean it", he said and I huffed.

"No that ain't it son, you can't leave it there that's ugly", I said flinging the blanket off of me.

"So clean it, its only bothering you", he said and I walked over to it.

"Lemme clean it", I said and started dragging it out the room as he watched me.

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

See how she cleaning n shi, that's ma gurl.

"U want help", I yelled and I heard her laugh.

"Shut yo funny ass up", she yelled back and I heard a door open.

I shrugged and leaned back continuing eating my food, I grabbed her phone and opened it.

I tapped her Instagram and went live, "Tayshawn where ur detergent at", I heard her yelled and people joined.

"Under the cabinet", I yelled back and looked at the screen.

All I was seeing was "😍".

@mr.stealyogirl: who is you?

I peeped that, I guess she don't post me on the tha gram.

"I'm her nigga, and her only nigga", I said and licked my bottom lip.

She walked in the room and had a confused face on her face while walking towards me.

She jumped ontop of me and I hid her from the camera, "I wanna see", she said tryna turn the phone.

"Nah u got a bra on and these short ass shorts on", I said looking back at her.

"I don't careee", she said and grabbed the phone putting it on her.

"Y'all how im looking rn", she said bending the camera down on her body and I grabbed it back.

@juicymama: why u don't ever text me back Riah?

"Why u don't be texting her back", I said showing her and she rolled her eyes.

"Dude I be getting so many dms I don't even know", she said looking at the camera.

I looked her again and pushed her, "move go put on something", I said looking at her up and down.

"No the fuck", she said and rolled her eyes and turned on the tv.

@ynw.jordan: bhad asf.

"Ye that's why she's mine, she messing with my top dawg", I said looking back at her flip through the channels.

@minibarbie: what's his @?

"Hit me up, theylovekashh", I said and Riah walked over to me and grabbed her phone and ended it.

"I bet u won't text her back", she said looking at me.

"If she bhad I might have to", I said and she nodded her head.

"Bet", she said and walked out the room.

𝐖𝐨𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me and melody ain't on speaking terms cause I commented under this girls picture, and her hanging around Riah she's turing petty.

She went to do the same shit and when I confronted her about it she wanna slap her phone in my face saying shit goes both ways.

I know if I don't text her she will not text me, so ima have to do sum.

I unlocked my phone and called her, she didn't answer.

I called 10 more times and she still didn't answer, I called one last time and she answered on the 4th ring.

"What?, stop blowing me", she yelled and I huffed.

"Why u acting like this bro", I said with the phone to my ear.

"What are we gonna talk about", she said.

"Why are u still mad, you already pressed me about the fkn situation and I manned up and said I was wrong so whyyyyy are u ignoring me", I yelled and she didn't say anything.

"I feel like, if I show u what ima really do if u try that slick shit you will get the memo", she said calmly and I rolled my eyes.

"Now that I know I will delete yo ass out my life in a snap, I will stop now stop doing dumbass shit", she said and I pruned my face up.

"K slide, or u going with riahs ugly ass", I said and she laughed a little.

"Nah I'm staying home, I'm cold and I need some hot chocolate", she said and I sucked my teeth hard asf.

"Come here", she added and I stayed quiet to think of an idea.

"Wait, if you come here I'll wrap yo ass up in a blanket and give u hot chocolate", I said smiling a little.

"I think I wanna have sex", she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"With me", I said confirming her.

"Noooo with ur uncle", she said and I sucked my teeth.

"And I was playing, ion wanna have sex with no one", she said and hung up the phone on me.

Luh whore💞🤞🏾: ima be on my way papa.

Me: you better.

Luh whore💞🤞🏾: Okay ima stay home, be nice.

Me: stop playing.

Luh whore💞🤞🏾: mhmmm