𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙮

Warning, rated 🔞
You guys take forever to vote, it's a bottom 🙄

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Well um, ur family invited us to a bbq tomorrow, u wanna go", my mom asked as I walked in her room.

"No", I said.

My family ain't it, they gon ask bare questions then tell the kids to go in the basement cause they drinking.

"Why, some of them are sleeping over here after", my mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"Mommm", I said dragging my hand down her face.

She looked at me and scrunched up her face, "another hickey who u getting freaky with", my mom said looking at her phone.

"I don't be getting freaky with no one", I said stressin.

"Okay so if u not coming the kids will come here at night cause us parents are going out", my mom said dancing in her bed.

I laughed at her and she stood up and started twerking, "ayeee", she said with her tongue out.

"Stop", i said laughing at her.

.....

Me and kash were going back and forth on the phone while I walked to the store.

"No ur not coming over", I said tryna win the argument.

"Yes I am", he said yelling in the phone.

"You just fucked a whole bitch, what are u talking bout", I said walking into Walmart.

"U said I could", he said lowering his voice.

"I was lying dumbass", I said looking for a cart cause I was buying a whole lotta snacks for me and Ryan.

"You fkn bugging, I told my niggas I wasn't going to the club cause I thought I was chilling with u", he said sounding aggravated.

"U not late the club still open", I pushing the cart and seen a group of black boys but I just walked past them.

"Nah I wanna see u", he said fake crying.

"Ughhhh, u just had you dick wrapped around in pussy", I said looking at the chips.

"Baby", he said and I smiled.

"Baby", he said again.

"Who's that", I said picking up 2 bags of lays chips.

I put them in the cart and now the niggas were in the same isle as me, I looked at them and continued.

"You", he said and I laughed on the phone.

"Yo", One of the boys said to me.

"Hello", I said looking at him walk up to me.

"Who you talking to riah", kash said with base in his voice.

"What's da snap, my mans wanna know", he said pointing at his friend.

He was light skin, and I didn't really like lightskins.

"Riah If u give that boy ur snap, u gon lose ur virginity", kash said raising his voice.

"My snap is hoodbabyr", I said giving my snap @.

I wish could change my snap @ cause that seems beg.

"Ight bet", kash said and hung up the phone.

I looked at my phone and started laughing a little, the guy typed in my snap name in his notes and showed it to me.

"Ye that's it", I said and he nodded and walked back to his friend group.