𝗠𝘆 𝗡𝘂𝘁😔

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Ny why are u in my face rn", I said looking at her as her friends laughed.

Woo shook his head and sat in the car, "Nah cause u was all happy n shi with Riah wassup I'm here now", she said all up on me.

I looked at woo and closed my eyes, "yo I ain't even tryna disrespect you or hurt you rn", I said and looked down at her.

She put her hand on her hip and pushed my chest, "what do sum", she yelled and bare people looked over at me.

"Yo", I said getting mad.

I turned around and walked away and felt her fist at the back of my head, woo came out the car fast asf and flung her.

"Move bitch he don't want you", woo yelled and I got in the car and woo drove off.

"Fucks wrong with these hoes", I said leaning the seat back.

I pulled out my phone and called my baby, she answered and had her crust in her eyes.

"What's wrong papa", she said yawning and I looked in the camera mad asf.

"yo ny pulled up on me and I wanted to hurt her soooo bad, she hit me and woo flung her ass", I said with the camera facing the roof.

"I wanna see u", she said sitting up.

I put my face in the camera and she smiled hard asf, "gimmie a kiss", she said and held her lips on the camera.

She pulled away from the camera and I laughed a little, I can't stand this girl.

"Kiss me", she said and she had her lips against the camera and I kissed the camera back and woo started laughing.

"Y'all weird", woo said and Riah laughed.

"Ye and so is Ryan she's been buggin", Riah said walking somewhere in her house.

"Huh", woo said zooming through a yellow light.

"She's been kinda funky, she's sending me weird addys telling me to link n shi", Riah said and I squinted my eyes at woo and woo shook his head.

"That's supposed to be my road dawg, i think she's tryna line me", Riah said brushing her teeth and I looked at her.

"Baby Ima see you tonight", I said and she waved bye while spitting.

"You lova call her baby", woo said and I smiled at this nigga.

My phone dinged and it was from nys ass, it was a video of her yelling in my face that recently happened and there was bare comments.

"Woo look", I said showing him the post.

"Better take that shit down before Riah sees it then Riah gonna do the same thing", woo said and looked at the captioned and laughed.

𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘦𝘹,𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 & 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦... 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦💋.

"This caption is fkn funny", I said and looked at the comments.

@𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀_𝗟𝗮𝗶𝗶 : @𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗄𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍??

@𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆.𝗿𝗼𝗲: @𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗄𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗁 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗑 𝖻𝗋𝗈!!