𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝘽𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walked in my room and dropped on my bed, ughhh.

"Hey sissy", I heard a voice walk in my room.

"What mariah", I said and she started laughing.

"Damn bitch", Mariah said and I looked back at her as she had a big ass smile on her face.

"Watch out lemme talk to you", I heard my moms voice say then the door clicked shut.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone, I was scrolling through snap.

"Riah, I love you", my mom said sitting on my bed.

"Your supposed to", I said looking at my phone paying her no mind.

"I know ur mad at me", she added and I huffed.

"Mom can u leave me alone", I said looking up at her and she scrunched her face up at me and sucked her teeth.

"I don't care what you think, I want you safe and by the looks of it my 18 year old muthafuckin daughter got kidnapped to try to trap the "kingpin", so if u wanna live that way so be it! But I won't I WONT have him in my house or my property", she said standing up and I just watched her.

"Okay mom", I said and rolled my eyes.

My income stops this year, my mother was going though some shit with the law cause Mariah went to school telling the teachers everything that was going on at home, and it ended up badly and we got token for about 4 months and then she got custody again.

They started giving us 500 a week and when I turn 19 it's done, I needa get a job.

Don't get me wrong I loveee my mom, and she's grown and gotten a lot older.

"I love you lots", my mom said and walked out my room leaving my door open.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my photos, I need to post a picture.

Thuggin.riah

@thuggin

@thuggin.riah: this ain't what they want fr❤️

My phone started going off with notifications, the clout that comes with this nigga is crazy.

I don't even know half of these bitches but oh well.

I looked at my phone and woo commented on my post like always.

@Theylovewoo: want what, the only person that wants that is my nigga.

@theylovewoo: @theylovekashh you see this bull shit.

@thuggin.riah: I'm fucking blocking you, lemme have my side hoes.

@theylovekashh: it's bedtime.

@theylovekashh: SHE CANT HAVE NO OTHER NIGGA BESIDES ME!! NOW SHES GOING TO SLEEP WITH ME ON THE PHONE, SOON IN OUR BED.

@thuggin.ryan: they forever gon be in ur comments.

@iammelody: @thuggin.ryan and u forever gon stay in her comments too, Why ain't u blocked.

I looked back up from my phone and shook my head, I love melody.

Then tayshawn started to call my phone, and I answered it too.

"Yo", he said and I put him on pause cause I was getting ready to change.

"Hello", I said back dryly.

I started taking off my clothes and walked to the washroom with my phone, "Why am I on pause", he said and I sucked my teeth.

"Cause I'm bouta hop in tha shower", I said turning the shower on.

"I already seen yo ass naked", he said and I sucked my teeth.

"Okayyyy, ima call u back when I get out", I said and he hung up.

He prolly tight.

......

I just got done doing my routine, it felt nice to shower in my own shower even tho I showered at mels house.

I walked out my closet and fell on my bed and called my man again.

"Yo", I said and he put his face in the camera and I smiled.

"I sweaaa I make u smile all the time", tayshawn said smirking.

"Ye whatever", I said and rolled my eyes.

"K deadass, when u gon come stay with me I need some company", he said and I smiled.

My mom is gon be mad asf if I go, but if I don't she still gon hate.

I don't know.

"Riah", he said and I looked at him.

"I don't knowwww", I said and poked my bottom lip.

"Your ugly asf", he said and I laughed a little.

My door opened and my mom walked in muggin me, "where u tryna stay at", she said loud asf.

"No where, what are u talking bout", I said looking at her.

"Who's that kash", she said and I nodded my head.

"He tryna move u in", she said making a stank face.

"Ughhh, why u in my business", I said rolling my eyes and looked at my phone to see tay mugging the fuck outta me.

"You don't got no mfn business, if u wanna stay with him go do that, but if anything happens don't fkn come back, choose wisely", she said loud asf and got up and walked out slamming the door.

"Why she act like she don't fuck with me", tay said making a weird face.

"She do but don't", I said shrugging.

"But u the one that was bouncing my dick tho", he said and I started laughing.

"Get the fuck outta here", I said and rolled my eyes.

"I gotta go tomorrow", he said and I huffed.

"Why u drop me off, I could've been in your arms rn son", I said pouting.

"Oh well, yo moms was worried and I know", he said and laid back in his bed.

"K", I said and got ready to close these lids.

____________________

Votiana