𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I don't care", Ny said yelling at me cause she caught me looking at ole girl.

"I don't want her", I yelled turning the corner so I could drop this hoe back off at her house.

"Mhmmmm", she said and I pulled up to her house.

"Get the fuck out, before I go fuck the girl", I said unlocking the car door.

"Ight im sorry", she said tryna grab my arm to pull me closer.

"Nah get out", I said moving her hand from me.

"Come with me, I don't like to lay alone", she said whining.

"I don't care what the fuck u like to do, u lay alone every night", I said she just looked at me and hopped out the car then slammed my door.

.....

I pulled back up to Ryan's house cause I was waiting for woo to come into the car, then I spotted a red car zooming down the street.

"Wooooooo duck", I yelled then a bunch of gun shots went off and everyone outside was screaming.

I sat back up and got out my whip, I grabbed my glock and opened Ryan's door telling everyone to get inside.

The red car turned around ready to shoot again, the started shooting and started busting back.

"Duckkkkkkkk kash", king said and I ran up towards the red car busting.

The red car left and I spat on the grass walking back towards my the house, "who's cars dat", king said coming from the side of the house.

"Ur bleeding kash", woo said and I looked at my arm.

The bullet glazed the side of my arm, I walked inside of the house and everyone was on the floor.

They all looked at me and started pointing at me bleeding spot, "Get the fuck up ,chill out", I said and tried to open the washroom door.

It was locked.

I started banging hard on the door and the door flung open, I seen Ryan's little friend standing on the bathroom wall.

"You just gone stand here", I said looking at her cause this was a small little washroom.

"I was here first fuck u mean", she said and hung up the phone on whoever she was talking to.

"Ight", I said and I closed the door and locked it.

I took off my hoodie and turned around and she was sitting on the toilet lid the was right behind me on her phone, "hold this", I said and she took it.

Then I heard it drop on the floor, "yo what's yo name", I said and she looked up at me.

"Riah", she said.

"Riah, pick my shit up I asked u to hold it", I said and I grabbed it off the floor and threw it on her face.

"No manners", I said and turned around pouring 100% alcohol on it from the kit they had under the sink.

.....

I put back on my hoodie and then the door started banging and Ryan jumped, "Who dat", I said.

"Woo", I opened the door and he looked at Riah and started laughing.

Then Ryan's head popped in to see what he was laughing at, "Riah", she said covered her mouth.

"I don't want him", Riah said standing up and now we were side by side.

"So u weren't sucking my dick", I said lying.